Claustraphobic (Tommy)

Comincia dall'inizio

                          Tommy's POV
I couldn't see anything. I was just able to text Will my cords before looking up and sighing. That's when I realised that my leg was stuck under gravel. I hadn't noticed at the time because I was too busy panicking. They probably wouldn't come for another hour now, so I was stuck.

I started screaming in pain and crying. That was before I passed out.

Some time later.. (still Tommy's POV)

I woke up to see a man staring at me.

"W-Wi...ll...?" I was able to get out before chocking. My leg was free, but covered in blood.

"It's okay, Tommy, I'm here. I'm just going to call backup to help okay?" He whispered to me.

"W-Will... my l-leg h-hurts... a-and the walls... c-closing..." before I could finish my sentence, I began crying.

"Shhh. It's okay. Close your eyes, okay? Don't look." He said as he took out his phone. I closed my eyes as he put an arm around me. I could hear his conversation over the phone.

"Technoblade? Can you come and help me? I'll send you the co-ordinates."

"Yeah, coming. I'll bring Dream because he might help or something."

"Why Dre- oh you know what, thanks." He said and I think hung up the phone.

"W-Wilby...?" I asked, hesitatingly.

"Yeah, bud?" He replied.

"Th-thank yo..u.."

"No problem! Just try to stay calm okay?" He hugged me. I was still scared and crying, but I wasn't screaming or anything.

                         Wilbur's POV
I held my brother tight, not ever wanting to see him hurt again. That's when I heard something behind me. I turned and was relieved at what I saw.

"Technoblade! Dream! How'd you get here so fast?! You had to mine all the way down-" I began...

"Oh shit, what happened to Tommy's leg?!" Dream screamed.

"Doesn't matter, we need to get him out of here." Techno butted in.

"H-hi g-guy...s..." Tommy said. They both ducked down to our level and sat on either side of us.

"Hey Tommy, how you feeling?" Dream asked.

"O-okay..." Tommy looked at me.

"You don't need to lie, Tommy." Technoblade said and Dream nodded his head.

"...Wilby, I'm t-tired..."

"Okay, go to sleep. You'll be fine okay? We'll get you home safe and sound." I said reassuringly. I carried him bridal style as Dream dug out of the caves. His leg was bleeding a lot still.

"Has he fallen asleep?" Technoblade whispered.

"I-I think so... FUCK why did we laugh at him over the phone?! He's going to be so insecure about that now." I whispered back.

"I-" Dream began saying.

"W-Wilby...? Wh-where are w-we...?" I heard a small voice say.

"Oh, Tommy. We're almost out of the mine." I replied as quietly as possible, not wanting to spook him.

"Th-thanks guys..."

Before we could say anything, Tommy screamed in pain. He put his head on my chest and buried his face. We all stopped and stared at him, confused.

"Shit, his leg. I think he banged it on the wall." Technoblade said finally.

"Tommy, calm down okay? We're almost out so we can help you." I whispered into his ear. He didn't respond, but he nodded his head.

When we got out of the mines, I quickly ran over to our house, Techno and Dream following behind me.

I opened the door and laid Tommy on the sofa.

"Can you guys get bandages, healing potions, whatever else we need?" I gestured over to the door on the right. They nodded and went over.

Meanwhile, Tommy was still crying.

"Tommy, shhh, it's okay. You're home now. Nothing can hurt you. Technoblade and Dream are going to get you healing potions and things like that for your leg, okay?"

"O-okay..." he whispered before laying his head on my chest and cuddling up to me.

"You haven't slept in a while, have you? Go to sleep." I said kinda sternly for some reason.

"O-okay Wilby... goodnight, I l-love you..." he mumbled.

Fuck, how is he so cute?

"We got the stuff!" Dream shouted while coming into the room.

"Wake him up and you're fucking dead." I whispered.

"Ok umm, let me bandage his leg because you suck at bandaging." Technoblade walked over and bandaged his leg before splashing a healing potion.