|[69]|

With that, he leapt forward.
------------------------------------------

The loud sound of wood clashing against wood echoed over the field, Levi's sword meeting Luca's right in the middle of the distance that had been between them moments prior.

Immediately you were unsure if the wooden counterparts of the metal weapon you had grown used to would hold up throughout this fight.

Levi's eyes were locked with Luca's as they bounced away from each other. Luca's temper proved superior to his patience as he shot straight back to Levi who simply moved to the side, the tip of his sword inching to the white cloth on Luca's arm.

He twisted in the leap, turning his body to the side and clashing away Levi's weapon as he turned around, facing the male once more before the swords clashed again, Levi now firing his own fast array of attacks to Luca.

Even though it had been years, his body automatically positioned itself as he blocked one attack after the other, putting up an iron defense against the attacks.

His mind was silent, no distractions or unrelated thoughts found as his body moved on pure instinct, finding each small gap of opportunity between the attacks and attempt to make use of them.

Levi left few of those, his defense masked by the flurry of attacks send to Luca.

They moved past one another before clashing once more. It was obvious Levi was faster, and Luca made all the use out of the extra length his arms provided.

Levi's sword barely grazed the skin of his neck as Luca leapt backwards, crouching before jumping back up and positioning the sword to hit Levi's chest. He would've twisted the blade in the last moment to cut the cloth adorning Levi's arm.

His trained eyes however had foreseen the attack, moving past it as he repositioned his body, attempting to strike Luca's exposed back as he moved past him.

The wood made harsh contact with his side, right against his ribcage as he flinched on impact. The wooden swords wouldn't do more damage than a nasty bruise, but that didn't make it pleasant.

Luca moved back, reevaluating his options for attack before Levi would come at him once more.

His attempt to create a small window of time wasn't granted, Levi not sparing him a single second as he moved closer once more.

One hand positioned at the bottom of the sword at the handle, despite the light weight of the weapon it allowed him to twist it in ways he couldn't with one hand. Levi was impossibly quick as he jumped towards Luca once more.

Luca could feel the give and subtle cracking of the wood as he pushed against the force of the blow. He knew too well what it meant, angling the weapon as he moved away in sync, dodging Levi's weapon as his own hit Levi's stomach.

Despite his iron defense he struggled against the furious and endless attacks thrown his way by the male in front of him. Without a doubt he understood how this man had won against you.

His mind raced to try and find an opportunity to attack in the middle of the defenses he was forced to put up.

Levi was relentless, merciless, in his powerful attacks, throwing one after the other at the male in front of him, but somehow never getting close enough to reach the cloth bound to his shoulder.

It irritated him. Annoyed him.

Subtly the force behind his blows increased, and Luca could feel his blade struggle as much as he did. Small splintering happening on one side of the blade.