achievements

Though Dev was upset, he was man enough to understand the space She had asked for so he slept on the couch which was cold. He didn't expect any awards or appreciation from Trisha for sleeping in the couch, he just felt maybe she's right but he was a bit disappointed too with yesterday's reactions. Trisha rushed to grab the bread when she saw Dev heading out , she didn't know how to react upon seeing him, Dev thought of keeping it minimal so he just waved his hand indicating a bye and she nodded back to him. Trisha did think that Dev will do his usual ignoring game but he really is changing for good she thought.

A few days went by and Dev was being a good room mate minding his own business and doing his housework shifts correctly nothing more or nothing less.Trisha was focusing on her final project more than anything.

Dev's project has finally been completed and sent to an international business awards that happens there every year. Though he didn't really think of sending it there, all his peers convinced him to give it a try and he sent out his entry.
He was Sitting in the hall as he received an email from the business awards stating that his project has been nominated in one of the catagory. It made him jump up with joy, he wasn't so thrilled while sending but now he was excited at the opportunity of winning.
He wanted to share it with someone, he wanted to tell Trisha.

Trisha entered her flat after a day full of clicking photos of her model cafe . As she stepped in she saw Dev chilling in the hall with his white T-shirt and laptop. She wanted to ban white in this house because she isn't supposed to find Dev attractive because he is her roommate/ ex bf/ ex husband , ok he isn't her ex husband but they are back to square one where they were just two strangers who got married.

Dev saw Trisha entering the hall and found her with mixed emotions, she looked annoyed, should I tell her  that I want her to accompany me for the ceremony. What will she say he wondered

That night he gathered the courage to ask her to the awards, clearing his throat. He knocked her room door, the always confident Dev was scared of rejection, what if she rejects it like she rejected me he panicked and the door opened. He gulped down as he faced her , she was wearing pyjamas and a T-shirt and it only took away his focus.

Dev was freakishly looking at Trisha and she felt awkward, she cleared her throat to divert his attention. Taken aback by the sound he apologized " sorry , I mean sorry to bother you at this time . Its just that my project has been nominated in this international award ceremony"

" Ouh wow, good for you. Congratulations!" She replied with a smile

" The thing is I'd like to invite you to the award as my plus one, not as date" he specified sheepishly. She really didn't expect that from the self centred Dev , she didn't know what to reply

" Can I give my answer like tomorrow?" She asked him

" Sure, sure " he smiled at her

The next day Trisha was confused, her own thoughts conflicting. She had previously decided to stay away from Dev till she leaves back and now this invite is confusing her, "its just been ten days since you've rejected him and now your thinking of accepting the invite?" she questioned herself walking to her flat from the lift. As she neared the door, Jennifer popped out of her flat and the sight of her made Trisha feel uneasy . She tried to rush in and Dev was there behind the door as she rushed in
" Something wrong?" He asked with concern
" No no " she brushed him off. She suddenly felt Jennifer as a threat because she asked herself what if he asks Jennifer if I say no, she wanted to slap herself and say why do you care so much. Let him go with whoever he wants!

After dinner Dev was waiting for her , for her answer.

Finally after a 100 years a new chapter, sorry for the delay, hope to write the new one soon. Comment and like it :)