Tenderness

❝Did I say you could disobey me, Kitten?❞ A mid-deep tone muttered between his lips holding the flogger in his right hand, beginning to grip hard with a luscious smirk forming at the corner of his lips.

❝N-n-no, Master.❞ The female Neko stuttered ever so lightly as a light shade of pink blush spread across her cheeks. She glupped down her saliva slowly.

❝Hmph. That's what I thought. Now get over here & do your job. If you do well, Master will certainly reward you.❞ He said as he kept the smirk upon his lips.

Lily crawled over on the bed, slowly getting down & goes over to her Master, Mike. She wanted to please him in every way he desired. She raises her hands up his pants, then begins to unbutton his pants, noticing the bulge he had, it made her blush more. After she did that, she pulled down his boxers as his cock hit her on the cheek, her closed one eye as it hit her there. The heat radiating off of him made her a bit wet. She moved her away as she opened her mouth, shoving her mouth inside, throbbing her head back & forth.

Mike watched her with enjoyment as he loved it when she blushed like that. He inhales lightly as he awaits for her to do her thing, then it happened. The sucking down on his cock made him more excited, the heat coming from his cock was amazing. The feeling of her mouth on his cock was speechless, but he wanted more.

After several minutes of Lily sucking down on him. Mike gripped her hair in the back with his left hand as he forced her mouth in more, then he started thrusting roughly inside her mouth as the overwhelming feeling of ecstasy increased as he didn't stop pounding his cock into her mouth. ❝Come on baby! Take it all! Take it all in, you fucking bad girl!❞ He yelled as he whipped her ass with the flogger that was in his right hand.

Lily was shocked by this. She was being forced to suck on his cock which she loved indeed, the forcing of her mouth being shoved in like that, pure ecstasy. Her wetness showed as she felt the whipping on her ass. She mumbledly moaned through his cock as she liked it. She felt the uprising of her climax beginning, she couldn't hold it anymore, she released her juices onto the ground as Mike whipped her again roughly. 

❝Mmm!❞ He murmured as he was gonna reach his climax as well, but he kept forcing his cock into her mouth. Then after 29 minutes, he did one big shove, shoving all 8 inches into her mouth, cumming inside. ❝Ehhh, goodgirl. Mmm, did'ja likey?❞ He asked as he pulled out his cock from her mouth. 

Lily licked her mouth as cum was still dripping from her mouth. She nodded happily at her Master. ❝Again.~❞ She begged as Mike smiles.

He leaned his head in & he kissed her on the forehead. ❝Not today. Tomorrow, My Kitten.❞ He said in whisperative tone.