3

Dom's POV

"Whatever." I said as I began walking towards the door, Gavin right behind me. Y/N was being weird ever since we'd gotten to the venue. Her and Gavin kept shooting each other weird looks and glances. I think they thought I didn't notice because I didn't say anything about it but I definitely did. I kept worrying and overthinking until I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped dead in my tracks in front of the door, Gavin immediately bumping into my back. I guess I didn't realize he was walking that close behind me. I turned around to face him and saw him rubbing his nose that I assume he just hit against the back of my head. "Why did you just stop walking out of nowhere?" He said, chuckling a bit so I knew he was okay. "Is Y/N okay? Please be honest with me. I'm worried about her. I saw the way you guys kept giving each other random weird looks today but I don't think she'll tell me if I ask." I said. "She's fine don't worry. I can't tell you much, but I promise you'll find out later tonight. I've already said too much so that's all you're getting. Now please turn around and go outside and meet all the people who payed money to come see you." He said. "Fine." I replied and walked out the door to be greeted by a line of screaming fans. Don't get me wrong I trust Y/N and Gavin and I am really excited to meet my fans but I can't help but wonder what he meant by "You'll find out later tonight." I must have been distracted by my thoughts because I was suddenly pulled out of my day dream to someone pointing and screaming "LOOK OUT!!!" I turned around to see what they were pointing at. Just as I began to turn my head to the right, everything went black.