Chapter 5

Arianas POV

Today is the day I've got rehearsal for my Honeymoon Tour. And I did it with mimu glows and it's so cool!!! But when I sing with the glows my voice sound rare with my aperture,but we gonna find something on it.

But now I was bored at the moment so I decided to text my friend.
(A=Ariana,L=Liz)
To Liz: "Hey Lizzie how are you? "

In 5 minutes I had a reply
From Liz: "Hey Ari, I'm good what about you?  I haven't heard you for a while."

To Liz: "I'm good , I've been really busy and in five weeks I'm going on tour."

From Liz: "ARE YOU GOING ON TOUR!!?"

To Liz: "Yeah..."

From Liz: " That's so cool Ariana!!"

To Liz:" Yes I know I'm really excited, but I'm going to miss you "

From Liz: "Yes, I'm gonna miss you too."

Then I got a idea,what if Liz would come over and we could  have a girls night? I'm gonna ask her.

To Liz: " Hey Liz, what if you could come over and have a girls night? We could watch movies and stuff. "

From Liz: " Great idea Ari, I'll be there in 20 minutes OK?"

To Liz: "Perfect".

Into 20 minutes I heard a knock on my door.

I opened the door and was greeted by Liz.

"Lizzz  it's so nice to see you again,  it's been so long" I said while I hugged her.

"Yeah I know , but I am here know so let the girls night start!!!" she said

"That's what I love to hear girl"! I responded.

A/N Lill update I know sorry but today the video for One Last Time is going to come out and I'm so excited!!!!! Thank you for the reads so far love u xxx