Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

I woke up and looked at my clock, and it's time to get up. I changed in some sweetpants  and a T-shirt that should be good for today.

I walked downstairs and again I was greeted by my six Luvs, I give them all something to eat and water.

After my breakfast I was checking my mails whilst I got a new one, it's from my manager I got the details!!!!
Hello Ariana,
Here is the mail with all the details for your honeymoon tour: the next few weeks you got to rehearse and do all the stuff for the tour and don't forget tomorrow is your first rehearsal .  15 February your video of one last time is going to come out. Your first show of the tour is over five weeks so you have enough time. If anything still comes I'll let you know as fast as possible. Have a great day Ariana.

OK thats seems good I can't wait for my first rehearsal, I'm gonna work with mimu glows I'm so exited!!

I gotta call my mom
(A=Ariana,M=Mom)
A:Hey mom!
M: Hey Ari, what's up?
A: Well I got all the details for my tour and my first show is in five weeks,so that's kind of still a long time.
M:Well that's great to hear, I'm so proud of you baby.
A: Haha thanks mom,anyway I gotta go now see you soon and LOVE YOUUU!
M:Bye,love you too baby

A/N: Sorry a little update but it's better than nothing, thank you for the reads love you.