17

Algiers

Hayley, only wearing her black lacy underwear, approached the bed with her boyfriend in it who just woke up.

"Good morning, handsome!" she flirted. Tyler smiled at the sight in front of him.
"Hey there, beautiful!" he said and sat up. She smiled seductively and sat down on the bed in front of him.

"So, I was wondering. You and I both have the day off and I've been dying to go to this new bar. Josh recommended it, remember? What do you say, wanna check it out tonight?" she asked.

Tyler raised an eyebrow. "What about Hope? When is she coming home?"

Tyler had first met Hayley's daughter a few weeks ago when things started to become serious between him and Hayley. He and Hope got along quite alright.

"Klaus will bring her back home tomorrow morning. Which means, we only have tonight free." Hayley answered. Tyler nodded understandingly and kissed her before getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom.

"By the way," he said, remembering something he wanted to ask her, "I wanna go and visit my parents the weekend before the 4th of July. And I was wondering, would you like to come with me?"

Hayley raised her eyebrows. 

"Yeah, I know that probably sounds boring. But, it would be so much less boring if you where there." Tyler added as she hesitated.

Hayley chuckled. "Hmm. Well, that does sound intriguing. But I'm taking care of Hope that weekend, so I can't. Hope comes first, I'm afraid."

Tyler smiled

Tyler smiled. "Yeah, I get that. I think you're a great mom. But, why don't we just take her with us?" he said.

Hayley considered for a moment before saying: "If your parents are okay with that, then yeah, that'd be great. Hope has never been outside of New Orleans before, I think it would actually be good for her."

Tyler smiled. "Good. That leaves us with only one question."

"Oh? And what would that be?" Hayley asked, pouting seductively.

"Could you imagine waiting here for me until I come back? Because I'd be back in a heartbeat if I knew you're waiting here for me like this." he gestured to her almost naked form.

She grinned smugly.

***

Later, Sheila's Café

Bonnie was just starting to prepare the sandwiches they were going to offer for lunch when Camille arrived. Lexi had left about an hour before. She would be back in the afternoon.

"Hey Cami, how are you?" Bonnie greeted her coworker.

"I'm pretty okay actually, thanks for asking. Life in New Orleans is getting better and better." Cami answered. She went to the counter, picked up a bag of coffee beans and walked over to the machine.