The Meet

Credits to owner of photo above!

Side note: I usually use bold text when I, the author is talking. Just so I can let you guys know.

Deku's POV
There I stood. In front of U.A. Gaining all my strength, hoping that Kacchan would be here and I would get to see him.

"Come on Izu, your so slow." I hear Shinso say behind me.
"Ah. S-sorry! Let's go, shall we?" I replied
Then we started walking to where I would take my exam.

Bakugou's POV
I woke up this morning excited. I got ready did my morning routine and started heading out, until I realized that I might see Deku today. I started to come to a stop...
What happens when I see him? Does he remember me? Will he happy to see me?
Then I realized I had come to a stop in front of the U.A. school.
"Well, I guess here goes nothing." I said to myself as I started walking into the school shaking off my thoughts about Deku.

Kirishima's POV
I woke up this morning pumped. Today was the U.A. entrance exam and I was prepared. New look, new me, that's what I thought. I was especially excited for this year because I will be turning 16 in a few months meaning I can find my soulmate. I have always waited for this day ever since my parents told me about the strings. I was happy to know that I would have someone that will love me but at the same time I want to be a hero so I hope that doesn't get in the way of things. I was on my way to U.A. high school when someone very familiar came running up to me.
"Eijiro!"
"Mina?!" I said as she got closer to me.
"Hey, it be a while hasn’t it? I see you changed your hair."
"Ah, yes it has. I wanted to go for something new, do you not like it" I responded
"Ah, No! I actually like it." She replied which surprised me to be honest but I was happy that someone liked it.
"Anyways, let's get going, don't want to be late to the exam!" She said as she started walking into the school.

Then the exams started. Just like in canon except Deku isn't there since he taking the other test.

*Time Skip* After the Exams!

Aizawa's POV

"Izu did amazing out there. I'm so proud especially after everything he has been through, I just hope he isn't pushing himself too hard"

"Hey, Shota!" Yelled Hizashi

"Hey Hizashi. Are you ready to go home? Where are the kids?"

"Oh, they're waiting outside for us. So let's get a hurry on!" He replied

"He's a loud blound but he is adorable sometimes." I thought to myself

Dekus POV
"Dad, Papa! Hello~"

"Hey Izu" they both replied

"So how do you think you did Izu?" Asked Dad (Present Mic)

"I hope I did good, I was pretty nervous. Everybody else were very interesting."

"Well, I guess we'll see what happens when you get to school tomorrow" said Papa (Aizawa)

"Yup!" I cheered

The Next Day aka first day of school

Dekus POV
*Alarm clock ⏰*
'groans' "5 more mins... Wait! Today's the day for U.A."

''smiles' "Hey, Zuzu. You ready for your first day of school?" Said shin as he was leaning on my door frame.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled

"Izuku!" I heard papa yell from the kitchen

"S-sorry!"

"Its fine, just get ready so we can go" papa replied

After they finished getting ready and got to U.A.

Deku's POV
"alright let's do this" I thought to myself to pump me up

"Com' on Zuzu! You're going to make us late to class" Shin said as we were or I was slowly walking into the school yard

"Alright alright, I'm sorry. Let's go!" I smiled brightly to him as I said this

"Tone down the brightness Zuzu" he replied as we reached the door to out class room

Shinso walked into class as normal and I got a small glance of the inside, I was honestly nervous. This is the day I have been waiting for, 1) I want to be a hero, and 2) I might see Kacchan.

I slowly opened the door and as I did so everyone's eyes were on the door.

I walked in and I met eyes with....

My dad.

Lol 🤣 I'm kidding.

I met eyes with...

"K-kacchan" I muttered loudly as I started into the big ruby eyes of a spiky blounde haired boy

"De..ku..." I heard him say

Omg! Finally I was able to get this chapter out. I am so so sorry everyone for the long wait. I was focusing on school especially since the end of the year is coming up we are reviewing a lot but I am doing better and I had enough time this weekend to work on this story. After this is posted, I will start working on the next chapter so I hope you guys like it.

Have a lovely day, night, wherever you are!