Chapter 5: Introductions

Start from the beginning

'Of course I do! That's why I wanna stay here...maybe it even has to do something with the bloodlust those two boys have'

---

When we got back, we entered the building after Karasuma, going past the class and into the teachers lounge. The classroom was opened and I noticed the class swarming around the kid that fought me as well as the octopus. The kid was sitting at a desk, holding his stomach. However, he didn't seem that much in pain anymore.

The others were asking him if he was alright, the octopus especially seeming concerned. One of the kids had a blade in her hand, the same one I used while fighting the creature.

She went in to strike while the teacher was preoccupied with worrying. But as soon as the knife was about to touch the yellow creature, he disappeared.

''Good try, Nakamura, but I am afraid it's too predictable. But please, do refrain from attacking me while I'm trying to figure out if your classmate has any internal bleeding'' he told her, taking the knife from her using a piece of cloth.

'Good try..? Does he want them to kill him?'

My eyes wondered back to the red haired boy and then to the teacher.

''He's fine; if I hit him like I usually do, he would be coughing up blood or dead'' I pointed out, their eyes shooting at the doorframe.

But I already left, because Karasuma and Jeff were already in the teachers lounge.

---

''Please sit down, I'll explain what you need to know'' the teacher said, sitting down as well.

''At this point in time, I am the current PE teacher of class 3E. Our PE classes mostly consist of hand-to-hand combat, learning how to fight with a knife and guns. I hope you don't mind being my assistants for the hand-to-hand combat portion. Of course, you yourself can attack the octopus whenever, however you need special type of weapons for that....'' he started, pulling out the green knife, the same one I and the girl in the classroom attacked with.

''....Unfortunately, I cannot give you them at this moment. These are allowed only to the faculty members of this class and it's students. Currently, you are neither. In order for you to be able to have these, you'll have to meet the principal of this school, he'll sign you in as my assistants, meaning you'll become faculty members. Does that sound fair?'' he looked at us, waiting for our response.

''Don't look at me, this was her idea, I'm just here for the shitshow'' Jeff chuckled. I rolled my eyes, looking at the teacher with a shrug.

''Sure, I'm in. When do we have to meet the principal?''

''It's best we leave it for tomorrow. The class has their midterms, so we'll go with them to the main campus. But be ready, the principal-''

''-Is a weird, creepy guy''

Our eyes turned as the door swung open, revealing the other human teacher; the young lady in white. Her eyes landed on us, then at Karasuma.

''So we are taking them in?''

''Their skills will be an important asset in assassinating that thing''

She nodded, going to the open window and lighting a cigarette. I noticed she was eyeing both of us.

''I'll introduce you. This is Irina Jelavić, a professional assassin as well. She poses as the English teacher'' He said, the woman nodding her head at us.

"I've never heard of you two in the business. Do you go by codenames or something?" She raised a brow. Before I spoke up, Jeff chuckled, leaning forward.