🔹Langa Hasegawa (SNOW) x Fem! Reader🔹

🔹✒▫✒ ¬ Love Me Again ✒▫✒🔹
_________________________________________

Y/N had been seperated with Langa because of Adam, who held her captive and kept her as a pet. She wanted to be with Him, but she couldn't because ADAM made Y/N and Langa break up when Reki lost the bet.

This broke the up even more, because Y/N didn't want this to happen, but it did anyways.

She didn't want to stay any longer with him, it was a hard time for the two to stay by each others sides and being Royal to each other. When she was looking at the moon, Y/N thought back on a memory that was in her head.

-

It was a school day, Y/N and Langa was the only two at school, since Reki was depressed about being with Y/N. Everyone in the School was so jelly, but they enjoyed them being together.

'Y/N... Let's make a promise to each other.'

'What's the promise, Langa?'

'That no matter what... We will stay together, even if it cost my life.'

You looked at him, with a pink tint on your cheeks, and smiled at him with tears.

'And then, a few years later. We will have our own future.'

'What do you mean "Our Own Future"?'

'I want to.... Marry you and have our own kids.' He said with a blush on his cheeks, and stars in his eyes. You looked at him with a heavy blush and your tears pouring down and you smiled.

'Promise!' You said, hugging him. Then you began to have your pinky out and locked it with his.

-

When that had came back to you, your tears fell down and you smiled at yourself. "I will meet you again, Langa Hasegawa....."

Adam walked in and seen you looking out at the moon, he noticed your floral dress floating around and your long hair flowing as well. Your skin glowed in the moonlight and his world was spinning. "My lovely EVE, What are you doing out here? It is kinda cold out here." He said, holding your body and had his chin on the side of your neck and held your hand to the side while his other hand had grabbed your other arm and held it to his face.

"Tell me you're not thinking of Langa again." He said with a smile on his face. "N-no... I wasn't." You said in a quiet voice. "Anyways, Adam. Can I go for a walk?" "Just return back when you arrive." When he had said that, you began to go and grabbed your jacket and parasol with you.

But little did Y/N knew, Adam did not found out that she was heading out to find her true love once again, which happened to be Langa, the blue haired cutie. When walking, she realized someone with blue hair, which happened to be her true... Love? It wasn't him when he revealed his face after walking away from the place he was at. Y/N realized that it started to rain 2 hours ago, which is why she had been fully dressed and had a parasol under her head.

'Damn. My face is getting cold... I need to go to a nearby place.' You then fell slowly to the ground and said. "Is this where I die? No... It can't be. I made a promise with Langa.' After you were about to fall, a gloved hand with blue hair and blue eyes held you and you opened your eyes, after looking at him. Y/N's eyes widened and tears came rolling down them. "Is that you, Y/N?" "Langa?" You said happily.

After that, he looked at you and remembered what you said to him before the two splitten up.

-

'I am sorry, Langa. But I do not love you any more... I love Adam, see you never...'

He looked at you, wide eyed and shocked at the sudden lime that Y/N had said, she began to have tears and said. 'We will meet up again eventually one day.'

-

"So it is really you." He said with a smile. He opened his hand and let you on his back. "Please, Y/N.... Let me love you again, without no one ruining this moment between us." You looked at him and smiled at him. When he looked at you, you gladly took it and got on his back.

He was your prince charming, and you were his beautiful princess. And you never. Never wanted to feel like this ever again.

'I love you, Langa/ Y/N.' The two thought, almost reading your minds.
__________________________
And yes, this was an Angst story. Don't be mad at me for this please this is my second attempt for angst.

I love you blossoms!