Chapter 7

Alexandra POV
~~~~
"Welll.. I suppose.. Only if you start getting ready to go clubbin already" She responds dramatically.
"Fiiiinnneeee" I drag out the word.
"Okay now go to the bathroom and shower cause you stink" Sam said shoving me into my bathroom.
"I am highly offended by that" I started saying acting affended with a hand on my chest and a slight gasp. I walked in anyway and took a 15 min shower making sure I shaved everything I needed to and stuff.
I didn't even take two steps out when Samantha pointed to an outfit on my bed. "Your wearing that tonight" she said leaving no room for arguements. That's when I saw that she was blow drying her hair already and had makeup and hair styling things out.
I looked at the outfit again to see what it was. The outfit consisted of a red mid-thigh strapless skater dress with stiletto lace-up peep toe booties.
She pushed me to sit facing away from the vanity.
She started to blow dry my hair, and when it was completely dried she grabbed a curler. Samantha then curled my hair, once she finished I felt her put my hair over my right shoulder.
"Are you done yet?" I asked after a while.
"Nope. Now stop moving" she demanded. She grabbed some liquid eyeliner out of what looks like a makeup kit, which I just realized was there, then started putting it on my face. She then added a coat of mascara, but also pulled out two peircings. (If I forgot to mention she got peircings while at the mall)
"Here it's a little present from the guys and I" Sam said handing me a little gift wrapped box.
"Thank you Sam. But what is it for?" I asked curiously.
"It's just a gift for you joining us" she answered.
"Well thanks anyway... For everything you guys have done even though I've been here for less than a day" I said sincerely. She came up to me and hugged me. When we pulled away from the hug she told me to open the box.
I opened it to see a silver handcuff necklace. I guess I was looking at it for a while cause Sam asked worriedly "Do you like it? We could get you something else if you don-"
She got cut off by me hugging her "I love it thank you."
"Would you like me to put it on you?" She asked. I nodded a yes in response. I looked at it in the mirror and decided to put on my dress and the booties. Once we were done we both walked down to see the guys waiting by the door.
"We see you liked our little present" the boys stated in unison
(Alexandra's outfit on the side)