Mikasa X Fem!Reader Lemon

“H-hey Mikasa!” You exclaim as the dark-haired girl pulls you into a spacious closet. You and her had just finished training on the field, practicing hand-to-hand combat. You hadn’t noticed the strange looks she had been giving you the entire time. Right after that, she dragged you over to a cluster of buildings and pulled you into the closet you are now in. Mikasa shut the door behind her, locking it. “E-er… Mikasa?” You say, confused on why she pulled you in here. Mikasa started walking towards you, pinning you against the closet wall. You could the wall hit your back as you backed up as far as you could. Your (s/c) face blushed a dark red, avoiding the other girl’s stare. 

“Mikasa, why did you bring me here?” You question quietly, faintly remembering being told a situation like this by Christa. “(Name)” Mikasa gripped your chin gently and moved it towards hers, her soft lips brushing across yours. You could feel your face heating up even more, getting redder than it already was. You weren’t used to people touching you intimately at all, nothing like this. “You’re cute when you’re clueless.” Mikasa whispered before leaning forwards, capturing your lips in hers.

The sensation was startling, but not unpleasant at all. You held back the urge to let out a small moan and let her take the lead. She drew you in closer, her breasts pressing against yours. You could feel her sliding off your trainee jacket and then running her hands along your sides cautiously. You gasp as you feel her kneading the bottom of your breasts with her thumbs, letting her shove her tongue into your mouth.  A tiny moan escaped you as she pushed you into the wall behind you, shedding her own trainee jacket and exploring your mouth with her tongue. You wrapped your hands around her neck bringing her closer as she started fondling your breasts. Oh god. You let out an actual moan this time as she brushed her thumbs along your nipples. Mikasa obviously liked the sound of this and rubbed harder, lifting up her knee and grinding it against the growing heat between your legs. “F-fuck!” You swore, panting heavily as you pulled away, resting your head against the wall. Mikasa raised her eyebrows. You rarely curse, and the fact that you’re doing it now really turned her on.

She attacked again, making your knees go weak. You both slid to the floor, your knees unable to support your weight any longer. Mikasa slid down with you, grabbing your wrists and pinning them above you as she kissed her way down from your lips to your neck. She kissed gently at first, but started kissing more passionately. You jerk your hips up as she finds that special spot on your neck, blushing darkly as you let out a surprised yelp. “So that’s where it is.” Mikasa murmured to herself as she sucked fiercely on that spot. You arch your back, pushing against her body as you try not to yelp again. You feel hot. Unbelievably hot. And you certainly notice the growing fire in between your legs. Mikasa finished taking off all of your uniform buckles. Wait, she was taking them off? Since when? You decide it doesn’t matter when she opens up your collared shirt and starts sucking on your breasts.

“M-Mikasa-ah!” You squeak, clenching the fist’s that are still being pinned down. Feeling a hand drifting down your stomach and into your pants, you look down to see the grey-eyed girl staring up at you, drinking in the sight of you. Suddenly feeling a finger prodding around your heat, you clench your eyes and you resist the strong urge to buck up against her fingers. “(Name), I can’t believe you’re this wet for me.” Mikasa murmured, leaning in again to take your lips in hers as she slid a finger inside of you. You arch your back again, throwing your head back and covering your eyes with your arm, panting. “Aah!” You yelp as she starts pumping her finger, adding another one. She goes at a fast and hard pace, leaving you a hot mess. Suddenly, she stops. You look down, surprised.

“Mikasa?” You breathe, staring at her. Her grey eyes pierced into your (e/c) eyes. “Beg.” She says simply, smirking a little bit. You’re flustered immediately. “B-but Mikasa!” You blush, thinking she can’t be serious. She continues to stare, waiting. Seeing as there’s no other way, you sigh and look away, an embarrassed expression on your face. “P-please?” You whisper, glancing at her. “Please what?” She replies, giving a quick thrust of her fingers to encourage you. “F-fuck.” You groan, clenching your eyes. You still feel her waiting. Sighing again, you say delicately, “Mikasa, fuck me please.” You instantly feel three fingers thrust into you, a thumb pressing against your clit. You let out a scream of pleasure, gripping Mikasa’s shoulders as she looked at you lovingly. You pull her close and kiss her, drowning your moans into her mouth. You feel a coil in your stomach about to release. “M-Mikasa I’m gonna-“ You whisper feverishly, resting your head against her shoulder. “I know.” She mumbled back, and pressed your clit hard, making her thrusts faster and harder. You cry out as you hit your climax, hugging Mikasa as you feel wave after wave of bliss hit you, stars exploding behind your eyes. After a few minutes, you finally calm down. “(Name).” Mikasa whispered. “Hmm.” You hum tiredly, overwhelmed by the entire experience. “Get ready, we have to go back to the barracks.” She helped you up and kissed you again before letting you get dressed. You smile into the kiss sleepily. “Can you sleep with me tonight?” You murmur into her lips, eyes half closed. “Of course.” She smiles. 

After it’s over, you and Mikasa walk back to the barracks, unaware of all the other girl’s staring at the two. After getting into sleep-wear, both of you cuddle onto the twin bed, huddled in each other’s arms. “Mikasa.” You whisper, hoping she was awake. “Hm?” She hummed back, hugging you tighter. “I love you.” You smile up at her. Her expression at first was confused, but then quickly turned into one of happiness. She leaned forwards and kissed you tentatively.

“I love you too.”