Chapter 1: We Meet

Here is another chapter. This story will not update everyday. I need time to write this story. enjoy and happy reading.

Vote and comment.

Disclaimer: all the characters besides Hikari and her family belong to Takeshi Konomi.

&$@@&&

One Months Later....

It has been two months since I have left home in California. I was able to get into the university very easily due to the scholarship that I signed up for. I was renting an apartment near the university. My family wanted me to rent out a town house but, I told them that I didn't need a big space. There was no point to it. I had one bed room, a small living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a closet. It was already furnished with everything that I needed. The university was only a few minute walk which was convenient for me.

I already learned how to speak and write German at a very young age. I already knew many different languages because my parents expected for me to be successful as them. I knew Japanese, English, French, German, Mandarin, Korean, and Italian. It was easy for me to get around the country. I learned to speak properly.

I was on my way to classes today when I heard that Munich would be hosting a tennis tournament tomorrow. I used to play tennis when I was little. It was a great exercise and sport. I thought about going into pro but, my parents discourage me to pursue the career.

I thought that I would go to the tournament if I didn't have too much reading to do. I had knowledge of a few German tennis players from this country. Some trained in the United states for different reasons.

My first class was an advance english class. I sat near the front of the class to listen to the professor better. My friend Viktoria came to sit next to me. "Are you going to the Tennis tournament in Munich tomorrow, Hikari?" she asked me in excitement in German. Germans were crazy about tennis. It was easier to watch tennis here than in certain parts of the United States.

"I don't know. I want to go if we don't have a lot of reading to do in our classes," I responded back to her in German. "I know. Hopefully we don't," she said. We usually had a lot of reading because we had to perfect our writing skills to a certain degree.

Classes were over and we didn't have any reading for homework because the professors wanted to watch the tennis tournament as well. Some were going to the venue tomorrow. I wasn't too surprised Tennis was popular in this country.

Next day...

I woke up early in the morning and got ready to make my trip to the venue in Munich. I woke up at 4:30 in the morning. I wore my white shirt with a orange vest. I wore my blue jean shorts and orange sneakers.

I was able to reserve a ticket for a seat and a hotel room near the venue. I was one of the lucky few who got a seat nearest to the tennis court. I packed yesterday so that I could go straight out of the apartment.

I went to the train station and took the earliest train to get to Munich. There were many people. Luckily, I was able to get in due to my planning. I was able to get to Munich at 9:00 am. I quickly went to the hotel to get my room. I was able to see the venue from my hotel room window. I set my stuff down and had a quick breakfast at a cafe.

After my breakfast, i went to the venue. It was 11:00 am. The game would start at 11:15 am. I had 15 minutes to find my seat. There were so many people rushing and screaming to see there favorite players.

I was passing many people. I was pushed to the ground by a girl who was trying to get to her favorite player, and dropped my bag. I looked at my leg. It was scrapped pretty bad. "Ow that hurts," I said to my self. I hissed every now and then when I felt the breeze on my knee. I was about to get my bag when I that my bag was gone. {Where did my bag go?}

I was about to panic when I heard someone walk over to me. "Hier (Here)," I heard. I looked up to see my bag. "Danke (Thank you)," I said with a smile and looked up in the person's eyes.