"I'm not sure what's going to happen tonight, but please be safe Cassie. We might both be at the Department of Mysteries and I don't want to see you hurt. I just got you back, I can't lose you again," he sniffled sadly.

"I'll be okay, dad. I'll keep my mask up and stay out of danger. It's you who has to be careful, you're always running into danger," she joked.

As a smile curled onto his face, Sirius lifted his hands to rest on his daughter's face.

"You remind me so much of me it's scary," he laughed.

Quickly pulling him into a hug, Cassie lavished in this moment. She never wanted this warm feeling in her chest to vanish, but like all good things, they always come to an end.

Pulling away slightly, Sirius said lowly, "After this is over, we can spend hours doing whatever you want together. It's just another mission that we'll both come out okay from. I'll see you soon, Cass."

With that, he apparated away, leaving Cassie with tears in her eyes. It was just another mission like he said. But why does it feel different then?

-----

Not long after the goodbye with Sirius, she made her way to Malfoy Manor. As expected, many Death Eaters were gathered here, including her mom and Uncle Joseph.

"Cassiopeia, long time no see," Amelia greeted her.

"Nice to see you too, mum," Cassie responded cordially.

"Tonight will be exciting, Bellatrix and I have a lot in store for how things are going to go," she explained with a sadistic smile that made a shiver run down her spine.

"Oh, Amelia, you really haven't changed a bit," Joseph chuckled. "Why don't you go plan some more with Bellatrix, we should be leaving soon."

Unsurprisingly, Amelia quickly took up Joseph's suggestion. Cassie was grateful though, because in all honesty, her mother made her nervous. Whenever she's in these Death Eater situations, the only person that she's comfortable around is her Uncle.

"Thank you for that," Cassie sighed.

Joseph shrugged, "I know how she gets."

"Yeah... so what was she talking about? What's going on tonight?" she inquired.

"The Potter boy and his friends are about to walk into a trap. He's the only one able to find what the Dark Lord wants and we're going to be waiting when he gets it," he explained.

"What does he want that only Harry Potter can get?" Cassie asked hesitantly.

Before responding quietly, Joseph peered around to ensure no one was around to hear what he was about to say.

"There's been... whispers," he began silently, "of a prophecy concerning Potter and the Dark Lord."

"A prophecy?!" she exclaimed in shock resulting in Joseph shushing her urgently.

"This is only known to a few high in his ranks. He's planning for me and a some others to go retrieve it," he explained.

Cassie nodded in understanding. This must be what Remus and the others have been insinuating all this time. They've known this whole time there was a prophecy, but instead of telling Harry, they kept it a secret. She understood it was to protect him, but look where that led them.

Seeing as she was still digesting this information, Cassie barely registered everyone began to take a seat. Joseph pulled her along into a seat though, which is what brought her out of her thoughts.

The air in the room chilled as it went silent, signaling to everyone who entered. There was only one person in this whole country that can have that effect on a room.