The funeral

It's been 3 days since dad died and somehow I still have tears to cry FRIDAY tries to help but she was created by him, Morgan keeps asking " where's daddy y/n?" Neither me or mom can tell her, it's too hard. Tomorrow is the funeral we are going g to watch a hologram video he recorded and everyone is going to pay their respects. Well not everyone my mom says it would be too much for everyone if they revealed my existence now so I have to say my good byes before anyone else comes and I have to watch the hologram in my room.
                                      ^^^^^
It's the day of the funeral and I just got the hologram I'm really hesitant to start it as I don't know if I can stop myself from crying again but I find the button Friday asks if I want the original video or the " cup cake" one cup cake was the code if anything was for me. I say cup cake and there he is standing in front of me  smiling.
" hey y/n, it's me Dad though you probably already figured that out. I know this is probably really hard for you but, I am watching over you, and I will always be here for you okay? I want you to know that you are the greatest gift I have ever received" he kind of chuckled and started to whisper.
" don't tell Morgan I said that! Any way when your ready I want you to go to the kitchen table and find the circular scribble and press it you'll know what to do from there okay? I love you 3,000"
" I love you 3,000 dad" I say back as the Holo gram fades.

The circular scribble under the table? I knew dad always liked to play games but in this situation he went to far!
" dad? If you can hear me let me know!" A pen fell from my table, I smile.
" why? Why did you have to do that? Thor killed the original Thanos with an axe! Everyone who dusted away was back!" Just as I flop onto my bed I hear his voice.
" It was my choice y/n" I sit up and there he is looking at me
"Dad?" He smiled " but what about me and Morgan didn't you think about us?"
" y/n of course I did you guys were all I thought of! Listen this Thanos was stronger than the original" he walked over and sat on my bed but none of the sheets moved
" but-"
" I know it's hard right now, but I'll always be here." He pointed at my heart as he started fading.
" NO DAD STAY HERE DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN"
" I love you 3,000 y/n" his voice sounded miles away.
"Don't leave me! Not again. I can't, please don't leave." I was crying again and said everything softly. I wanted to call L but if I told her my dead dad came back and talked to me she would think I was crazy! That's when I got an idea! I started grabbing things from around my room a note book, 2 pencils okay! I quickly split the page 4 ways and wrote either YES, or NO in each spot I then set up the pencils one balanced on top of the other.
" dad? Are you there?" The top pencil slowly moved to yes
" wanna play a game?" The pencil  stayed on yes.
" since you already know how this works,  do you agree with mom that I should stay in my room until after the funeral?" The pencil spun around really fast and eventually landed on no
" dramatic much?" Yes. I laughed.
" so, should I... crash your funeral?" Yes.
" really?" Stayed on yes.
" ok!" I got really excited as I went to go get changed into my nicest black dress. Everyone has already gone outside. I slip through the door no one has noticed me yet...
" y/n?" Morgan says half confused half happily. My mom turns and looks at me her eyes widen.
" Y/N STARK!!!" Everyone turns and looks at me, I giggle.
" y/n can I speak with you? Privately"
" who is this?" A big muscular man with green skin asked. I ignored him and followed mom.
" what were you thinking?!?" She yelled at me
" I have been locked up my whole life! I'm sick of it!" I say this as I see dad walk up and tap her on the shoulder.
"Pepper, I told her she could."
" T-Tony?" He smiled at her
" let her be a kid Pep, she deserves it."
" okay" she was tearing up. Dad faded away. Mom turned back to me.
" go to your room."
" wh-mom! I've basically been grounded my whole life! Dad even told you to let me exist!"
" I don't know what kind of trick that was but I'm not buying it it's not funny, especially not today, now fly up to your room!"
"Ugh! Fine!" I said as I flew up and opened the window. Once I landed I sulked in my bed for a while.
Then I got a perfect idea so I went down to the kitchen, and crawled under the kitchen table there was a lot of scribbles but one small circular area was completely clean just the size to be a button.
(Pepper POV)
Y/n is very smart, Tony homeschooled her after all, which is why when my dead husband told me to " let her be a kid" I knew it was a trick that she had set up, ghosts aren't real, at least that's what I tell myself as I go back by everyone to say our good byes. We have a wreath with the magnet I kept for him even though he told me to throw it out, back when I worked for him. It still was surrounded by a white background that said " proof that Tony Stark has a heart". We send the wreath with the magnet down the River near our cabin.

Y/n POV
I press the button, and the floor slides out from under me...