SWEET CREATURE.

𖤐₊ ˚ . 𖤐₊ ˚ .
sweet creature !

( you are my world and my stars ) —NIKOLAI LANTSOV / ❛ when i run out of road, you bring me home ❜

—NIKOLAI LANTSOV / ❛ when i run out of road, you bring me home ❜

( in which ━━━━━━━━

a deserted grisha favourite of the darkling,
and a fox faced privateer fall in love
in the most complicated of ways . . . )

𖤐₊ ˚ . 𖤐₊ ˚ .
synopsis !

( long live being a badass )— BASIC SUMMARY / ❛ does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes ❜

— BASIC SUMMARY / ❛ does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes ❜

( SWEET CREATURE ━━━━━━

LEGEND TELLS OF A FIREY SERPENT IN THE FORM OF A WOMAN— a warrior who has inked her back with a curved dragon that reaches its way up to her neck. A woman of poison who seeps into the blood of her enemies, until they can only gaze at her bewitching eyes full of animosity. Her tongue flicks with the same poise as her fire; the vibrant flames that surround her like she is a saint to be worshipped. Those who tell the tale of her existence only live by chance, solidifying the legend of the Dragon of the West. Her name is a scarce whisper in the wind, after all she is a living legend. Cassian Tamura has not been forgotten. She has clawed her way out of hell, stained with the blood and sweat of her enemies with a single tear rolling down her cheek for another chance . . .

. . . and she's not going give it up.

    Once upon a time, Cassian lived like any other Grisha in the Little Palace. The lavish life (minus the food) and the imposed fear that came from wearing her blue kefta with the intricate red stitches; she had it all. It was one thing to be in the second tier of the Order of the Etherealki, yet to be one of the Darkling's favourites was another. She was the epicentre of strength, the dangerous flame that danced in the dark night sky. She painted the shades of blue and black with her vibrant colours of yellow, red and orange. Cassian is an Inferni —and a  damn powerful one. And perhaps being powerful was her demise.