Chapter 6

Tina POV

I woke up this morning stretching my body. I feel relieved. I went into the closet to get my work clothes out and also under garments. I took out Bluetooth pill and set up my cell phone to it. Mary J Blige blast through it. I got in the shower and got my Dove body wash and wash my whole body. I also wash my hair as well. Spending a good hour in the shower, I got out and put my underwear on and bra. I lotion down  my body, I put on my work clothes and walked down stairs to the kitchen. I got in my car and drove to work. When I got there I greeted everyone and started my day.

John POV
Putting on some clothes, I went to sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I got out of the bathroom and out the room me and my wife share, I can smell her cooking.
Me: good morning baby and daddy babies
Them: good morning
I went around to give the kids a kiss and give my wife a kiss as well.
Wife: where are you going this morning?
Me: I am going to work then I am going to Jr award ceremony.
Wife: oh okay, are we down for our lunch date after?
Me: Yes, you know I am not going to forget. You know I have to spend quality time with my queen
Wife: aww my husband is so sweet to me..while walking to me to put down my plate of food and giving me a kiss.
Me: always
I got up and went to the sink to wash my hands and dry them. I told them see you later and got in my car to drive to work. While driving I called the florist to send Tina her favorite flowers. Once that was over with the call. I made it to work. I dapped up my head security and walked in. All the women was packing the products like they always do. Once they saw me, they told me good morning. I walked in my office and started my day.