Both me and Bucky finish our job and take one of the jets toward where we needed to be to catch the Captain. I hid behind a storage bin; Bucky does the same.

Until we heard a voice, "I had a big breakfast."

We run from our hiding place and Bucky pushed Steve off the edge of the platform, Sam tried to catch him. I gripped onto one of his wings and pull him back making sure he doesn't help his friend, although I wanted Steve to be alright. The man gets his guns and shoots at us, we dodge. One bullet hits my arm, sinking into my skin. I get myself covered, behind a storage bin once again. Bucky rips off his wing, then kicked him off the edge.

He walked to me and helped me up, "Я в порядке." (Im fine.)

I push him off me and we continue the mission, below I spot Captain America still on the helicarrier. Relief almost crosses my thought, until I realise that means I'll have to hurt him, or he will me. Although the bullet in my arm was being a pain in the ass, could have done without it. I point out the man to Bucky and we go to our next spot.

I walk behind Bucky; nobody could really see me from his bigger figure. Although I had muscle and I was quite tall, he was still bigger than me.

"People are gonna die Buck," Steve said, "I can't let that happen."

Bucky looks at him blankly, "Please dont make me do this." Steve exclaimed looking as though he was about to cry right in that moment.

Once again Bucky says nothing, Steve throws him shield towards Bucky who blocks it. Steve then realised I was there too, he stared at me which gave Bucky an advantage to hit him. Punched were thrown. Steve then launched Bucky back with his shield, I take out my knife and started fighting.

I go for his shoulder and he blocked my hit, then aimed his shield towards my stomach. I received the hit after not noticing in time, and he threw me back. Bucky then takes over, I lay on the floor, then get up after noticing Bucky wasn't attacking Steve anymore.

I walked up to him, punching him in the face. He tried to use his shield to block my next blow to his chest but didn't succeed. He seemed to have spotted the bullet that was deep in my arm, he pushed his shield into my arm, and I screamed in pain. I looked at his face it was filled with sorrow, although the tried not to show it. The man was an open book in my opinion.

Bucky roared then pushed both him and Steve over the fence supposed to take risks off being up here. I rolled around in pain, left in agony. The bullet that was now pushed further into my arm, stung and I didn't know if I could fight anymore.

I look below to see Steve hit Bucky in the face, then threw him off the platform. I try to ignore the throbbing pain in my arm, it felt heavy. It wasn't my dominent hand so I could still use my knife or a gun.

I jump down and kick Steve in the lower back, causing him to stumble backwards. Bucky shoots at him which caused him to bring his shield up to protect himself. I punched him in the side of the face, and he swings his shield to my lower leg which caused my legs to fly up and I landed on my face, and my hurt arm.

The boys fight and Bucky stabbed Steve, then received a few hits, but threw the other man towards a structure. Bucky grabbed the chip, Steve noticed and picked him up by his neck, and strangled him. Then smacked him onto the floor so his face was pushed against the glass. Steve had his flesh arm, which had the chip in.

"Drop it." Steve commanded.

The winter soldier doesn't, he tried to get Steve off him. By hitting him with him metal arm. Steve isn't affected by it.

"Drop it." He said through clenched teeth.

Steve pulled Bucky's arm back, enough to hear a snap and Bucky cried out in pain. Steve flipped them over. My partner struggles to get free, whilst still being strangled by Steve.

Darkness swarmed my vision, and the noises of the world began to drown out. An unconscious state consumed me.

I wake up, the now collapsed building we were near was clear in my vision. I spot Bucky from the corner of my eye; I go to get up. Then winced from the pain in my arm, I needed to go to a hospital. Although I wasn't sure if that was possible. Steve was lying beside me, I attempted to get up once again. Bucky watched as I tried, he walked up to me and helped me up. We walked away, leaving Steve there. His face beaten up and not in a conscious state.

1658words

try and eat, drink and talk to someone.

for some reason when I paste my work from word it always deletes the apostrophes and speech marks, so idk what's going on there. :( anyway have a good day I hope you enjoyed.

-erin