Again I choose to put a plaster on it, so that no one could see it, including me.

I glared at the heels that had the same black shade as my dress.

Cole would murder me if I didn't put them on.

This one time, just because he had bought me this beautiful dress.

I checked the time ad cursed when I saw I only had five minutes left.

The boys were waiting in the stairwell.

Their heads shot in my direction when they heard me descent the stairs.

I hadn't even reached the bottom of the stairs, and Ethan had already taken a picture.

"Seriously?" I frowned.

He kissed my head and mumbled I looked beautiful.

"Great, now that everyone is here we can finally take our picture," Isaac clapped his hands together.

"It's a tradition to take a family picture when everyone is dressed up," Aiden groaned.

I guess he wasn't a big fan of it.

"Julia would you mind?" Cole asked politely.

She smiled and accepted his phone.

I had to hold back a laugh when I stood next to my brothers, even when I wore heals, they still towered over me.

We posed at the stairs. I was in the middle, between the twins. Kayden and Cole each at the far end and Isaac behind me.

"Okay fuck off now, I want one with Julia too," I waved them off.

They all sighed, probably due to the words I used.

Julia stood next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, saying she loved the dress.

When Ethan was done, I asked if I could see them and he handed me the phone.

I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips when I saw the pictures.

"Hey Cole, can you print them, so I can put them in a frame?"

They would join the frame on my night stand.

"It will be the first thing I will do tomorrow," he smiled.

The bell rang before I could answer him.

"That will be our guests," Isaac stated.

He opened the door and my mouth was wide open when I saw those familiar brown eyes.

What was Samuel doing here?

"Luna this is Andrès, Evillia and Samuel Garcia, our business partners," Isaac introduced me.

"It's nice to see you again Luna, how are you doing?" the man, who looked like a copy of Sam, asked.

"I'm well, nice to meet you."

My gaze landed back on Sam, giving him a questionable look.

When Aiden noticed we were staring at each other, he put a protective arm around my shoulder while glaring at Sam.

"Seriously?" I quietly hissed at him.

Isaac led us to the living room, where we would wait till dinner was ready.

My brothers were talking to Mr. and Mrs. Garcia, so I took the opportunity to separate Sam.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.