Cupidz (10th)

Dub digits baby!

-

Dream smiled then started laughing.
"YOU-" George cut himself off in a upset tone. While dreams laughing on making George think he was going to kiss him he managed to muffle out a, "you're so red" George is upset while pouting his bottom lip. When Dream stopped his hilarious Wheeze, he looked at George.
"You're rude Dream."
"Did you want me to kiss you?"
George stayed quiet not wanting to answer that question.
"..did you?" Dream said again.
"NO! why would you assume that I would-"
Dream leaned back in kissing George's cheek. "Your not giving you what you want you bottom."
"I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU DREAM!" George said while Dream scurried up and started running while George chased him down.

-
////////////////////back at the camp////////////////////
-

"WOAH SLOW DOWN DREAM-" sapnap yells as Dream burts by him seconds later george running after.
"NOT NOW!" You hear Dream yell in the distance.
"What a bunch of dumbasses.."
George and dream both look at sapnap, "what did you just fucking call us?" They said at the same time, "LANGUAGE!"
"UH I SAID WHY ARE YOU CHASING HIM GEORGE?"
"NO YOU DIDN'T YOU CALLED US-"
"I'm chasing him because he-" George said cutting himself off, "he's Chasing me because I hit him." Dream said while walking next to George looking down at him.
"Huh- yeah, he punched me in the ribs"
"NO I DIDNT"
"YOU JUST SAID YOU PUNCHED ME!"
"NOT IN THE RIBS GEORGE!"
"I WILL COME AFTER YOU DREAM" George puts his face towards dreams to seem more threatening.
"Gogy, you're like 3ft." Sapnap says in the back muffled by the sound of eating.
"I AM NOT!" George turns around to muffins.
"You guys are all short." Dream said immediately getting yelled at by all three.
-
////
-

"Hey dad- I MEAN BAD-" sapnap says correcting himself quickly.
"Yes?" Bad says while Dream wheezes and George is finding chicken to eat.
"Uh- can you help me with- uh- love advice."
"oOoo sapnap got a crush." Dream says.
"Fuck off dude your fucking Dream tells it all."
"YOU WENT THERE-" Dream groans.
"Yes sapnap I can help."
"Can I like more than one person?" Sapnap says, everything becoming quiet for a solid 2-3 minutes, "of course you can."
"Are y-" Sapnap voice cracks. "Sapnap.." bad moves closer and puts his hand on his cheek, "you can like who you want." Sapnap always knew that, of course. But he just wanted that safe space, having two boyfriends was the best for sap. (Karl and big q, I though I'd put in a little mixie mix!)
-
///////////////////////////
3rd person POV:

"Dream! It's dark we should be heading back-" George said frantically knowing him and Dream were far from base.
"George.."
"Uh- yes Dream..?"
"I remember in my dream, the second time..maybe, we met." He paused.
"You were mad at me, but it was like this, but you were looking up at the stars."
George came closer.
"Sap thought you had a crush on me."
Dream starts giggling to himself, "I should really stop thinking about my dream and thinking about reality."
"Hm.." George groaned, "I like the things you tell me, there interesting." George paused as Dream looked at him. "You think having a crush on me is interesting George." Dream teased.
"NOT WHAT I MENT!" Dream wheezed, looking back a George he patted him lap standing up to get the grass off.
"Fine let's go dork."
"DORK?!"
"Ok fine, pretty boy."
"Ok fine American boy." George says while Dream grabs his mask. Dream moves closer to George, "ok bottom." Dream says under his breath just enough for George to hear. "AYE! I AM N-" Dream grabbing George's face, "are you not georgie?"
"I-" George try's to make out a sentence. Dream moving closer, "don't fuck with me this time Dream.."
"....ok gogy.."
Dream kissed George.
-
'WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF'
George panicked.
'HES KISSING ME WTF- I DIDNT MEAN IT FOR HIM TO-'
Dream pulling away slowly, "see I didn't fuck with you." George blushing intensely, Dream then realized that sapnap and bad saw them, they were standing in the background just looking. They must have been looking for Dream and George and well, they found them.
-

Omg.
Will this be the end?
Will the end be a forever cliffhanger and now I'm going to start writing a Karl x Sapnap fanfic, maybe maybe. O_O
Thanks for the support :))
Stick around if you wanna actually see that Karl x sapnap one Bc I'm planning on doing one maybe.
I might do a part two of this whole story, probably not cuz I don't know were I was going the whole time without editing and actually doing good but anyway,
Karl x sapnap
Soon probably.
Thanks for the writing practice! It's 3:42 for me so I'm tired, "thank you and goodnight" - Elvis Presley probably

818 Words!