❤ 10. 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Hello there," and she stopped while eating her skewer of dango

"Hello there," and she stopped while eating her skewer of dango. Just on her way back to the school after she had completed a mission, and even bought a whole bag of treats for the students including the teachers and principal.

"I shouldn't turn to look at you, right?" she mumbled out, her back continued to face him as he chuckled at the way she reacted. His warm large hand was upon her shoulder, where he turned her body to face him.

"Geto-senpai," she spoke out, forcing a smile on her face. He found it amusing, that she was willing to still refer him as her senpai despite all that he had done. He watched as she rummaged through the bag, and pulled out a skewer of dango, handing it to him.

"Hm... And I thought you wouldn't be back in the line of being a Jujutsu Sorcerer. What did Nanami say about it?" he asked, accepting the dango and taking a bite out of it.

"Kento didn't say anything about it. Not that he would bother in the first place," she pointed out and looked at the time, frowning slightly as she looked around once more.

"Working alone? Or are you working with a group?" he asked, where she was rather surprised. She thought he would have known that she had returned to the school to become a teacher and keep an eye on Gojo.

"How's Satoru though? It's been a long time since we last spoke to one another," he added on as they ended up sitting in an alleyway, away from the public eye. How she continued to enjoy her dango while he chuckled, feeling a little at ease.

"Gojo-senpai? I'm not sure. I didn't keep in contact with him ever since I graduated," she spoke out, lying through her teeth. Afraid if she were to speak of how she was back in school, Geto might find a way to get her to spill some of the secrets.

"In the world of Jujutsu Sorcerer, you are bound to bump into him or work together with him," Geto spoke out, chuckling a little more as he shook his head. Starting to remember those times he had in school with them.

A bitter smile on his face.

"Alright, I see you are doing well and that's good enough," he spoke out and his eyes widened slightly as he felt the sleeves of his clothes being tugged. He turned to look, noticing how she had on a confused expression.

"Wouldn't you want to kill me? I could be hindering your plan in killing off all the Non-Jujutsu Sorcerers," she asked and Geto lets out a sigh, shaking his head as he reached out, ruffling her on the head.

"I can never kill you, [name]. Never. Some day, I'll let you meet the girls I saved. I'm sure they will love you too," he whispered out, the bitter smile remaining on his face as he took his leave. Whereas she placed her hand on the top of her head, where somehow his warmth remained.

"Love me too?" she whispered out.

◤◢◤◢◤◢

"I wanna kill every Non-Jujutsu Sorcerer, and make a world with only Jujutsu Sorcerers, you see," Geto spoke out as his arm continued to remain slung over Yuuta's shoulders.