❤ 07. 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡

He was seen pacing himself back and forth outside of her room, his hands stuffed deep into the pockets of his pants

He was seen pacing himself back and forth outside of her room, his hands stuffed deep into the pockets of his pants. The silly black sunglasses resting upon the bridge of his nose as he continued to wait.

Gojo Satoru was one who wouldn't get up early, nor would he bother with being on time as well. But he knew like the back of her hands, that she was being assigned a mission. A mission that he had a bad feeling within his gut. He wasn't sure what it was, but he wanted to tell her to be safe.

Call him being smitten, but he couldn't bother with the words his best friend had spoken. He didn't care that he was in denial since he knew he was dangerous. There will come a day where he would lose all that he cares about.

But her, she was one that he didn't want to lose despite the number of times he told her that he was dangerous to her.

He eventually lets out a frustrated sigh, about to knock on the door till he heard the doorknob being turned. He awkwardly stood there as she had a frown on her face, the way her hair was still damp, a sign that she had just gotten out of the shower.

"Gojo-senpai, you have been pacing outside my room for the last hour already. What is wrong?" she asked as she gestured for him to enter the room. He watched as she was pulling out her uniform as her hair started to dry as she used her curse technique to do so.

"So? What's wrong? Isn't it your break or something today?" she asked as she picked her uniform up in her arms and turned, heading back to the small bathroom they had in their room but her eyes widened slightly.

"Huh?" she whispered out as she was pulled back quickly. The way his scent was a mixture of sweet and masculine, made her head a little giddy. She turned, ready to lash out at him for his actions once more.

Tired of the push and pull he had been doing to her all these months. She wanted a break from it, but the expression upon his face was something else. How he didn't have that childish grin on his face, but a solemn expression instead.

He was being serious as he removed his sunglasses and placed them at the side. The way he placed his large hands on either side of her face as he used his thumbs to rub circles around her cheeks.

"Be careful, okay?" he whispered out and watched as her pale purple eyes widened slightly at what he had said. It wasn't often that he would speak those words to her, but she did notice in person.

He would find her before he heads off for a mission, or before she does. Sometimes Nanami would be present, and he would get irritated just by the look of Gojo Satoru.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked as she pushed him away slightly despite the way her cheeks were heating up upon the close contact. Her mind started to remember those times he would kiss her, but he would always say the same damn thing.

That he was dangerous. He doesn't want her too close, nor does he want her too far from him.

"[name], are you ready?" they heard Nanami's voice and she quickly headed to change into her uniform after shooting a slight glare towards Gojo who remained still, understanding well that he was not to follow.