❤ 05. 𝘼𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠

Start from the beginning

Watching as [name] was being pulled into the college's morgue.

"What is Shoko trying to do to [name]?" Geto asked as they quickened their pace and followed the girls, only to have the doors slammed in their faces as Shoko yelled for them to stay outside.

"Now, calm down, okay? It might hurt a little," Shoko spoke out and [name] nodded her head in response as Shoko was informing the doctor who was currently working at the school about [name]'s condition.

Shoko held onto [name]'s hand tightly as the latter winced slightly at the pain. How the doctor had sliced her skin opened and managed to grab hold of whatever was crawling within her skin. Which then the doctor stared in shock as he dropped the curse worm that was wiggling about in [name]'s body.

"What's wrong?" Shoko asked.

"Have you been absorbing other curses' flames by any chance?" the doctor asked and [name] nodded her head in response as Shoko used her reversed curse technique to heal her.

"[name]... Your body isn't capable of storing the curse energy you absorbed from curses," the doctor pointed out which [name] had a frown on her face.

"In similar to how Suguru does it, he swallows the curse. Whereas you do a full-on absorption when the curse uses flames. But your body isn't trained for it," the doctor explained as Shoko helped to adjust her clothes.

"So... I'm in danger?" she asked.

"Until you learn how to properly absorb and turn the curse into your own, then yes you are in danger," the doctor explained, which [name] turned to look and stared at Shoko.

"Please, don't tell them about this. Kento and Yu will worry too much," [name] whispered out.

"What are the effects if she continues to absorb?" Shoko asked as she patted [name] on the hand gently.

"She will turn into a curse," was all the doctor said and the girls soon left. Shoko gently patted [name] on the shoulder as she wanted to help comfort her junior, but the look on her face was telling her that she needed to be alone.

"We were planning on heading to the amusement park today. If you are not up for it, I can let them know," Shoko spoke out but watched as [name] shook her head in response.

"I'm fine... I will go... I need to take things off my mind," [name] whispered out and Shoko looked at her worriedly. How she held onto the younger girl's hand tightly in hers as she guided her out of the morgue.

"[NAME]! LET'S GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" Haibara yelled out and [name] forced a smile on her face as she ran towards Haibara and Nanami, whereas Shoko rejoined Geto and Gojo. Where she shook her head in response and Gojo watched [name] while biting his lower lips.

"Guess she needs time to figure it out on her own," Geto spoke out and Gojo along with Shoko looked at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Teach her, you trash," Shoko pointed out.

"Oh. Right. I can do it too, I forgot,"

.
.

"I'm not sure about the way you absorb, but I often have to swallow mine. Maybe you need to do the same as well?" Geto asked as he sat next to [name] on the bus that will be taking them to the amusement park, whereas Gojo was seated behind them with a pout on his face.

"But how? When I absorb, it enters my skin immediately," [name] spoke out and Geto looked around, noticing how most of the students were separated which allowed it to be easier as they could attack any curse that [name] released by accident.