❤ 04. 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩

Start from the beginning

"Push and pull?" she asked, which Haibara nodded his head vigorously.

"Satoru is dangerous," Shoko mumbled out.

.
.

"Uh?" [name] whispered out as she listened to the words of what the elders had said. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line as she lets out a sigh.

"If you wish to receive a higher-ranking, you must have an heir to the Homura Family," one of them spoke out and [name] lets out a sigh.

"What makes you think that I want to receive a higher ranking?" she asked with an irk mark on her forehead.

"Being stuck at the same rank means you are not going to earn more than you should be earning," another spoke out and [name] had a frown on her face.

"Do I look like I care?" she asked with a smile on her face and the irk mark remaining on her forehead.

"We are willing to help you out if you are to agree with the arrangement," another added on and [name] wondered who they were trying to set her up with. Her lips parted when she was handed some papers and she took a look at them.

"Think about it, [name]. This will be beneficial to you and the Zenin clan,"

"Whatever... Don't you find it ridiculous that if I were to go along with this, the heir will be for the Zenin Clan, not for the Homura Clan. What's the point?" she whispered out as she turned to take her leave, her hand clutching tightly the papers as if she was about to rip them apart soon if she were to remain in the same room as the elders for another second.

"Every. Single. Time..." [name] muttered to herself the moment she was out of the building and she lets out a sigh, looking at the paper that she held tightly in her hand she proceeds to burn it away.

"As if I will want to get married to that bastard," she muttered out as she started to walk away, but a hand reached out and grabbed hold of her wrist where she was turned and she stared at a pair of sunglasses covering a pair of light blue eyes.

"Senpai..." she called out and Gojo hummed in response as he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her tightly. Patting the back of her head as she remained still.

"Shitty, aren't they? Forcing you to get married so that there could be more powerful sorcerers in the world," Gojo spoke out as he looked as she continued to bury her face against his chest.

"Alright, stop flirting in front of me. We need to go for our mission," Geto's voice was heard and [name] lifted her head as she turned, watching as Geto bends down and he chuckled, ruffling her red ombre hair gently.

"Come on, every time you come out from there you end up crying. Next thing Nanami and Shoko would start threatening us," Geto pointed out and [name] lets out a sigh as she wiped away the tears.

"Yeah, I should stop," she mumbled out as she turned to walk away, whereas Geto placed a hand onto Gojo's shoulder and squeezed it tightly.

"You need to learn how to maintain your hormones," Geto pointed out whereas Gojo pointed to himself as a blush spread across his face.

"W-What? I wasn't doing anything!" and Geto raised an eyebrow as he looked down, which Gojo quickly covered and ran away. Geto proceeds to walk towards where the group had gathered and he let out a sigh, fanning himself as he brought out a curse and used it to shield him from the scorching sun.

Whereas he watched as [name] was laughing as Haibara was whining about how hot the weather was, and Shoko was seen standing under the shade while Nanami was trying to remain calm under the intense heat.