The doors opened, him exiting first. The doll made his way towards a door that was set below a faded ceiling light, out of the clerk's sight, it lead to the same parking lot. You pushed the heavy door open, Chucky walking out with ease through the small space you had managed push and lean open. You squeezed yourself out of the small space, successfully exiting and shutting the weighty door as softly as possible after.

Your eyes were greeted with darkness as soon as you stepped foot out of the building, the stench of garbage being the only thing you could recognize, that door must've been for the janitors to throw away waste into the dumpster that probably wasn't placed too far from you.

“Can't see shit..." You heard the doll murmur from a few steps infront of you. Your hand slid into your pocket, fingers wrapping around and pulling out your phone, sighing in relief that it was still at a high percentage as you keyed in your password, unlocking the device and turning on the flashlight.

The glare of the device's torch landed onto the doll's icy orbs, him placing his free arm infront of his face to block out the blinding light from hitting his eyes.

You quickly moved your phone to another direction, apologising profusely towards the doll who only grumbled a few words in response.

~

The two of you managed to get back to your car, now being seated inside the vehicle with it's doors locked and interior light on, shining dimly from above.

The palm the doll had rested upon his wound moved up towards the handle of the blade. His fingers gripped onto it, snarling as he pulled the knife out of his body, causing your gut to wrench, looking away too late, the sight of the blood covered metal object fresh in your mind.

The doll breathlessly panted in pain, dropping the knife he held onto the floor as he leaned against the chair, tired eyelids half closing his eyes.

The increasing pain only stung and throbbed as more blood began gushing out of his chest.

He needed to get this fixed before he turned more human, before he could possibly die.

“Dammit..." He whispered, looking down as his blood soaked clothing. His attention then turned towards you, “Hey..." He called out in a rasp. “Y... Yeah..?" You stuttered.

“You're gonna have to fix me up..." He told, causing you to panic. “Fix you? H... How!?" You asked, volume rising with every word you sounded.

“Do anything! I don't give a fuck! Just don't let me die!" He replied, moving his upper body so that he was fully facing you.

“Can't we just... You know, take you to a-" “What? Hospital? Great thinking, toots..." He began, “ just, uh..." he trailed off, “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YA EVEN GONNA TELL THEM!? " he roared, causing you to wince in response to his sudden outburst.

“Hey, doc, ya see... My friend Chucky, WHO'S A POSSESSED TALKING DOLL BY THE WAY, is bleeding to death ‘cuz he got stabbed by some blood thirsty lunatic!!" Chucky continued volume lowering and rising depending on the sentences he spoke, mimicking what he assumed you'd say to the doctors in a high pitched voice that only mocked yours, causing you to feel ashamed of even bringing the subject up.

Your silence only spoke a response for you as he scoffed, “I rest my case.."

You sighed, starting up the engine in your car before backing out of the parking space and driving out of the parking lot as fast as you could.

You made your way towards a small shop lot not too far from the motel you had just exited from, seeing that most of the shops were already closed down or just closed for the night, except for a few that's lights were still on, faded posters and advertisements stuck onto the old walls and windows, making you feel unwelcomed and uncomfortable.

You parked infront of one of the stores, a hardware one to be exact, looking towards the doll who reached into his pocket with his dried up blood stained rubber- almost human hand, before pulling out a couple of dollars and handing it to you.

You took the cash, folding it and holding it tightly in your palm before exiting your car, leaving the doll alone inside.

Your head hung low, not wanting to gain unwanted attention from perverted drunks who could've been lurking out at any corner, you rushed into the store, not bothering to look at whoever was at the cash register as you slid past it and into a random aisle.

You grabbed a roll of duct tape, eyes scanning the rest of the items to see what else you could've picked.

A small pink transparent plastic box laid at the lowest part of the aisle, a variety of different needles and threads inside of it. You picked it up, observing it closely before deciding that you were going to buy it too.

You moved past the rest of the objects, walking to another aisle that held various types of fabric, causing you to rushingly pick out a white table cloth and walking to the cash register right after, hoping you wouldn't find the sight of an innocent cashier dead on the floor once again.

You sighed in relief as your eyes came in contact with the cashier, who looked to be around your age, standing behind the desk and ready to scan your items.

You set the items down, lowering your head once again, eyes plastered onto your feet as you stood there awkwardly waiting for the guy to be done scanning all of the items.

His eyes moved from the items to you every few seconds after he was done scanning them, almost confusedly, probably wondering why you were acting so suspicious.

He told you the total price, moving the objects to the side as you counted the cash you were gonna pass to him, giving him the exact amount he had just stated.

You grabbed all of the items, rushing out of the store before the guy could've said anything else, entering your car quickly. You drove the vehicle further down the road and parked in the corner of the small parking lot, under a tree that shaded the car with it's shadow under a street lamp.

Chucky removed his hand from the wound, looking up towards you to see what you would do.