john pt. 2

to continue where we left off...

"yes... i- oh please put them back in. it hurts so good daddy." i can't contain the words from spilling out.

he shoves all three fingers back into me, with a bit more force this time. he felt it tear my vagina slightly and i cried out in agony and pleasure. he scans my face to make sure i'm okay.  i nod for him to continue so he begins to push his fingers in and out of me. 

my fingernails dig into his toned back, my breathing becomes quicker. finally he looked down and realized--

"you're bleeding! already? jesus--" 

he put his arms around me in a sort of embrace, trying to be kind, but i could feel his dick throb on my stomach and i knew he still needed my pussy so bad. 

i pull back and grab his member, aligning it with my wet entrance. 

"fuck me, daddy. fuck me hard." i whisper, craving him inside of me. 

he thrust into me. i saw stars, my head was spinning, but mostly it felt good. 

"you're so fucking huge, it hurts so bad." i moan. 

"you like that don't you?" he began pumping in and out, finding rhythm. "you kinky little virgin whore." he wraps his hand around my neck and tightens his grip.

i nearly began to scream with pleasure. he kept going, faster and faster. i couldn't take it, i had to-- 

"oh fuck! oh daddy please hit me. i'm so close now, hit me, beat me!"

"what?" he seemed to break from a rhythmic trance.

"beat me just like my father does!" i gasp into his ear. "hit me like you fucking hate me." 

he suddenly backhands me across the face, still with his cock in and out of my pussy.

i scream in painful bliss. "harder daddy! faster.... i-- i think i'm gonna cum."

he slaps me harder this time, and speeds up. again and again he hits me. some of the blows landing on my face, some on my ribs. the sharp pain from the blows gives me intense euphoria, and i begin to shake and cum on his cock. 

he grunts in pleasure and, with his head lolled back, he barely pulls out in time. he shoots cum all over my freshly forming bruises. we both gasp for air. 

"jesus i-- let me go get a towel. just wait here baby."

i laugh meekly. "where else am i going to go?" 

john chuckles, then retrieves a towel, fresh boxers, and one of his button-up shirts. he slips on the boxers and cleans me off, leaning in for a kiss as he does so. then he hands me his shirt.

"thank you johnny, very thoughtful." i smile, putting it on my quaking body.

"what, i'm not daddy anymore?"

i giggle. "do you mind if i still call you that?" 

"i'd prefer it, really." he climbs over me onto the couch and embraces me, a sort of big spoon. "just--- not when other people are around."

"okay... daddy."

his grip tightens around me. i once again notice his arms, and the careful way the cradle me. they protect me, really.

"you're still shaking." he frowned. "and... there's bruises on your pretty face, baby." 

before i can speak, he reaches over and grabs the blanket off the edge of the couch. he places it over the both of us and returns his arms to the tight embrace. 

"there!" 

i felt so cozy and happy, so i turned to bury my face in his warm and slightly sweaty chest. i wrap my leg around him and snuggle in as much as i can. my chest ached from the hitting. 

we laid like that for a while, his hand occasionally stroking my hair, then lazily tracing down my spine, and back up it. when he kissed my forehead i returned the favor by pecking all over his chest and shoulders. 

he accidently laid his hand on my ribs and i jumped at the dull pain it caused. 

"ah, i'm sorry, i'm sorry." he mumbles, worried. 

"oh, no. it's okay, it felt good."

he looks at me and says. "you're really kind of fucked up aren't you?"

i hide in his chest again. "i mean..."

"it's okay, baby." he laughed softly, wrapping me again in his warm embrace. "i guess i am too."