𝟬𝟱 || 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀

Start from the beginning

"Atsumu, Osamu." A cold voice rang out through the loud gym, making it fall silent. The two boys flinch when they meet the eyes of their captain.

Suna sees this as his cue to leave and quickly makes his escape while Osamu and Atsumu straighten up as the third year nears them.

"What's up with the two of yas? You've been distracted all practice." He asks getting straight to the point. Ojiro nodded in agreement, handing the boys their newly filled drink bottles.

"Did somethin' happen?" The darker boy asks in concern. The fact that it was rather difficult to distract the two boys from the sport they loved bothered their seniors.

"We're fine Kita-san, Aran." Atsumu assured them before gulping down the water in sync with his brother.

"Take a small breather, then get back to practicing." Kita instructed earning a stiff nod from the two volleyball stars.

Quickly walking away from Kita and their middle school friend they make their way to the bench. Osamu plops down on the bench and gives the shorter girl next to him a worried glance. Atsumu lies down on his back on the other side of Osamu, limbs hanging off the side like a starfish.

"D'ya want to tell me what happened?" Osamu asks ( Bsf/n ) in a hushed voice as he intertwines his fingers with hers.

She just continues to sit there. Her silence caused Osamu to feel anxious about what happened between the two of you, but it also caused him to feel anger. He was angry at the thought of you hurting her. But he was also angry at the possibility of his girlfriend overreacting. He couldn't afford for the three of you to have any more drama.

"I need ya to tell me what happened between ya two before ya came here. I want to know how I'll approach 'er when we get home. We can't afford to have another misunderstandin'." He explains. He didn't want to think that you had hurt ( Bsf/n ). Because he didn't want to have to hurt you.

He reaches his hand up for her head, feeling her tense up at his touch he brings her head to his shoulder and begins to glide his fingers through her silky hair.

"D'ya think ya could tell me, baby?" He whispers to her. Feeling her nod against his shoulder a small feeling of relief surges through his body.

( this was so painful to write. you have no idea )

"Let's hear it then." He says as Atsumu sits up and leans in to hear what's going on.

AT THE MIYA / ( L/N ) RESIDENSE:

While all that pointless drama was going on at your school gym, you were in the middle of having a relaxing bath.

The sun was pouring in through the windows as you sank deeper into the bubbly water, hair unsticking from your back.

The music from your speaker echoed throughout your bathroom as you closed your eyes and inhaled the ( insert scent ) candle that was alight on your bathroom cabinet.

What a way to start the school year. You grumble to yourself, leaning your head back against the end of the bath.

While you decided what anime show you were gonna watch you began humming to the song through your speaker.