"Apparently they know where all your relatives live and we talking about hurting them..."

My relatives?
I don't...
What?

"Leo, what do you mean my relatives? None of them live in New York?" I asked confused.

"I'm not sure..." Leo admitted, "Maybe there is some.?"

I walked back giving myself some space to think.

"No, there aren't. Most of my family is dead beside my grandparents. I'm not even sure they know I exist though but, they live in Indianapolis? Far away from New York." I argued.

The turtles looked at each other,

"What should we do Leo?" Mikey asked.

Leo looked at his brothers, he was hesitant. Luckily Donnie stepped in.

"Maybe I can tap into her apartment's security footage and we can hear what they were saying since they got there," Donnie offered.

"Thanks, Donnie," Leo said.

Donnie walked out.  And Raph stepped in.

"So Leo. What are we gonna do about Y/N?" Raph asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if the shredders really after her; it's not safe for her to go back home." Raph reminded.

"Wait. What do you mean by not safe? Where else am I supposed to go?" I asked confused.

Everything at the moment was so confusing. I didn't understand any of it.

"You have a point.... I'll talk to master splinter," Leo admitted before walking out.

Mikey hugged me, "Did you hear that Y/N? You might stay with us!" Mikey cheered.

"But what about April? Isn't she already staying here at the moment.?" I asked.
April was asleep at the moment in her own room, a while ago they had decided it wasn't safe at her home without her father, But how would life with the turtles?

Mikeys excited face turned into thinking, "um. You might be right..."

I laughed as Mikey put his thumb on his chin showing he was in deep thought.  All the turtles were the same age and raised in the same life but they were all so different.  It was kinda funny.

Leos POV:

I walked into Splinter's room. He was meditating. I stood by the doorway and waited.
He opened his eyes a smidge.

"Yes, my son?" Splinter asked.
I walked up and sat on my knees.

"Can I talk to you Sensei? It's about Y/N."

"Hm? What about her?" Splinter asked.

"I don't think it's safe for her to go back home," I addressed.

Splinter's eyes were fully open now. "Why do you say that Leonardo?"

I took a deep breath. "I was.. out," I tried to think of an excuse to being outside so late, "on patrol when I saw bebop and rocksteady at a building. I soon realized it was Y/Ns apartment complex. And they were in her apartment room." I gulped.

"And... they said... shredder. Was looking for her."

Sansei stood up and walked away tuning his back to me with hands behind his back.

"She will stay with us.  I do not want her to leave the lair until we understand what is going on." Sensei announced.

"Hai Sensei!"

"Remember to make sure we understand our situation fully before we take action Leonardo," sensei reminded.

"Hai," I said before walking out.

Your POV:

Leo walked out of splinters room with a smile on his face.

"So?" Mikey asked.

"Y/n.." Leo begun.

Oh, Jesus.

"You're staying with us."