Meet the Pack

So, Yeah. Eventually, the guards figured out what was going on and caught me, slipping me into....... you guessed it! A straight jacket. Hallelujah. But I did get to follow the Alpha anyways, since they learned I was the one he had chosen to train his pack. Two of the biggest, burliest guards escorted us to a heavily armored van. The guards practically picked me up and threw me into the van, causing me to hit my head on something sharp. My vision went blurry and I felt something wet trickle onto my neck. " Was that really necessary?" My words sounded slurred.  I heard one of the guards curse and felt him pick me up right before I blacked out.

" OWWW! MOTHERTRUCKER!" Was the first thing out of my mouth when I woke up. My outburst startled the two guards and the Alpha, who I guess were asleep. They all stared. " What? Is there something on my face besides dried blood?" I ask, shooting a glare at the guards, who shift uncomfortably. " No, it's not that. You've been out for thirty minutes, you should have been unconsious for at least an hour! You are human, right?" The alpha ( I still havent gotten his name...) Blurted out. I grin wickedly at him. " I guess you'll never know!"

Five hours later, we still haven't reached our destination. I have taken to singing small parts of Insanity is just a Label with my intent pinted towards the guards, making them see random things for a couple of minutes. It never gets old. Suddenly the van stops, and with no arms to stop myself, I slide to the right. "WHEEEEEEE!" I giggle. I squish the guards towards the wall. The nearest one grunts in pain and pushes me off of him. So, I pout. I'm not very mature.

The doors of the van open and the light is suddenly very blinding. I hiss in pain and snuggle my face into the nearest guard, who freezes. He gently pries me off of him (How gentlemanly of him) and pushes me towards the open doors of the van. The alpha is already outside. I squint my eyes till they're almost shut and walk cautiously towards the edge of the van. Unfortunately, I still fall. flat on my face. Because I'm in a straight jacket and can't use my arms. I lift my face out of the dirt, eyes still closed. I can sense there are about two hundred people around me. Most likely the pack. " HEY! Would anyone like to help me out here? I can't really get up!" A couple of snickers come from the crowd. I sigh and unhook my arms from behind me, and wiggle out of the straight jacket myself, eyes still closed. Evil light....... standing up, I brush myself off.

Slowly I open my eyes, letting them get used to the light. I was right, there are about two hundred people in front of me, give or take. They are all staring at me. What's up with all the staring lately?