•4•

"Old hoes that used ta buck wimmie,
Changed up now they screaming they don't fuck wimmie.
Everytime I post a pictures these hoes stalking me.
Send this to yaal group chat yaal can't fuck wimmie"

-Code Brat

lolll omggg. 🌚

~ Liyah POV ~After my showing with Cardi I had a showing with Majornine

~ Liyah POV ~
After my showing with Cardi I had a showing with Majornine.

The showing with Cardi went alright she didn't like some things so imma show her another one next week. On the other hand the showing with Majornine was going great so.

"This nice as hell how much?" He asked walking in

"Valued at almost 1.5 million it comes with a upstairs home office, a room pre wired for a tanning bed, a sparkling pool & spa and 3 car garage. The Primary bedroom includes custom wet bar, a balcony overlooking the lush yard and pool, dual fireplace and a custom closet. The primary bath has been fully upgraded with the highest quality finishes and offers dual vanities , dual sinks, and a jet tub. The yard features a sparkling pool and spa, built in grill, and covered patio area." I said reading the description. I'm glad my last showing I done read so much about houses today.

"Damn all this for 1.5?" He asked and I nodded

"I'll be stupid not to take it right?" he asked rubbing his hands looking around

"Well I'm not calling you stupid but" I laughed

He laughed then nodded "yeah I fuck with it imma take it"

"Perfect" I said handing him a business card "the office address is on the card you can meet me there"

"I gotchu" he said

I got in my car and drove to the office pulling up before Major. Bri wasn't here so I had to print the stuff and get the keys myself.

"Alright here's the papers you need to sign how are you paying?" I asked

"Card" he said causing me to nod and pick up the phone in my office buzzing the front desk lady "Janice can you bring me the card reader?" I asked

"Yes ma'am" she buzzed back

"Damn they come on command huh?" Major chuckled

Janice came in "here you go" she said handing me the card reader

"Thank you" I replied and she nodded and left

"Alright you can swipe your card whenever you're ready" I said and he nodded and swiped the card.

"That's that football check" he chuckled "now I'm finna go to the store and stock my shit up on food stamps"

I laughed getting the papers together "you're a character huh?"