→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚

Start from the beginning

The window was broken anyway so the conversation wasn't that private. "Will's been possessed by the Mind Flayer." Hopper informed, Seb confused. "The what?" He asked, Hopper shrugging it off. "The Mind Flayer is a huge monster that possessed Will. Anyway," Hopper grabbed Seb's shoulders, moving down to his height. "Remember when I told you that Will saw you?" The man asked, Seb nodding slowly. "Did you use any powers against a shadow monster?" Hopper asked, Seb's face dropping. "Of course, I had to run away-" "I need you to stay away from Will and the Mind Flayer." Hopper suddenly ordered, Seb confused. "What? Why?" He asked, Hopper walking inside the house again. "Wait, you can't leave it at that!" Seb shouted in as he walked in, gathering the attention of most of the room. All of the room, really. "Where are you going-" "That monster wants you, okay!" Hopper shouted, everyone falling silent.

"It knows you're powerful and wants to get your powers. That's why it took over Will." Hopper spoke quietly this time, everyone looking to Seb. "Woah, okay." He let out, the man regretting even telling him. "Kid-" "I need fresh air. Again." Seb interrupted, walking out and shutting the door rather loudly behind him. So it was true. The 'Mind Flayer', which they called it, wanted Seb powers. The monster possessed Will for him. All of this was happening because of Seb. "Woah." Max spoke as they watched Hopper sigh in frustration. "That's a lot to lay on someone." She continued, everyone ignoring her.

––––––☆––––––

"SEV?" MIKE CALLED SOFTLY, WALKING OUTSIDE AND SEEING NO ONE. "Sev!" He shouted, El walking outside quickly. "Where is he?" El spoke before hearing snores. "There he is." Hopper spoke, shaking the boy's shoulder lightly. "He won't like this, Hopper." Joyce spoke, Seb waking up slowly. "I know, but it has to be done." He replied, pulling Seb up slightly. "What won't I like?" He asked, hearing some sort of prepping inside. "We have a plan." Hopper spoke slowly, El hugging Mike's arm. "Why won't I like that?" He spoke, standing up as Joyce sighed. "Me and El are going to the lab." Hopper informed, Seb's eyebrows scrunching up. "What-" "You're staying here with Steve, Dustin, Lucas, Max and Mike." He interrupted, Seb shaking his head quickly. "No!" He let out, Hopper grabbing his shoulders. "Listen to me. El has already agreed. It's for your safety." Hopper spoke, Joyce going to help Jonathan and Nancy carry Will into a car. "Where are they going?" Seb asked.

"They're going to help Will. You're staying here." Hopper spoke sternly, Seb looking past him to El. The girl only nodded, Seb looking back to Hopper. "I swear, if she dies..." Even Hopper was intimidated as Seb's eyes glinted red as he pointed his finger in the man's face. "You die." The boy finished, Mike and Max's eyes widening as Hopper nodded slowly. "Copy that." He spoke slowly, Seb nodding. "Copy that." He repeated, Hopper nodding again as he stood up straight. Seb opened his arms, El running to hug her brother. "Oh God, if you die." Seb spoke, El shaking her head. "I won't. I love you." El spoke softly, Seb smiling as he patted her head. "Love you too." He spoke, Hopper going to get the van ready for them to go to the lab. "We gotta go!" Both siblings turned to Hopper, the man gulping when he met Seb's squint. Giving his sister one last hug, the boy walked inside, leaving Mike and El to bid their goodbyes.

"Looks like you're with us." Dustin grinned, Steve looking up from the couch. "You agreed?" He asked, Seb shrugging. "Not without a death threat." He spoke, sitting next to Steve. "Steve Harrington." The older teen introduced, Seb shaking his hand. "Seb. Or Seven. Or Jacob." He spoke, even himself confused as Lucas' head tilted. "Jacob? Seb?" He asked, Seb nodding. "Jacob's my real name. and Hopper thought Seb sounds more normal then Sev. Like Sebastian." He informed, Dustin smiling. "Cool." He trailed off. "What do you want me to call you then?" Steve asked, Seb turning to him. "Anything's fine." He spoke, Steve nodding before he stood up. "Okay, do you think you can help me and Dustin get this thing into the fridge?" He asked, his hands on his hips as Seb stood up too, meeting Steve's eyes. "Why?" He asked, Steve shrugging. "Research." Was all the older boy replied, Seb sighing. He had to get El off of his mind somehow. "Okay! Dustin, you done?" He asked, the two turning to see Dustin emptying the fridge.