✨Roasting Mineta✨

"Wait, I can't do that!!" Kaminari exclaims.

"Do you want my help or not?!" Mina exclaims.

"Isn't there another way??" Kaminari asks.

"YES OR NO?!" Mina exclaims.

"But for the one percent chance she likes me, she'll be upset, and then just move on!" Kaminari says, "And then I'll have no chance with her!" 

"YES OR NO." Mina exclaims.

"Are you guys good?" Sero asks.

"No!" They both exclaim.

"..."

"..."

"So are you going to tell me?" Sero asks.

"Oh, yeah!" Mina says, "So we know how Kaminari likes Jiro, so I came up with two ideas to help and he just denied them both!!"

"What were the ideas?" Sero asks.

"Making her jealous or get Kaminari to say he likes her to someone but then she comes." Mina says.

"I can't really blame him for denying." Sero says.

"You're usually on my side, Sero!" Mina says.

"Yeah, I know. But I actually have an idea." Sero says.

"Fine, let's hear it." Mina says.

*After Sero tells his plan*

"THAT'S SO SMARTTT!!" Mina exclaims.

"So, Kaminari, you going to do it?" Sero asks.

"Uhm.. lemme think about it..." Kaminari says.

"You're still not ready to confess?" Sero asks and Kaminari nods.

"IT'S BEEN A YEAR, KAMINARI!!!" Mina exclaims.

"Mina, calm down..!" Sero says, "I know it's been a year but it's not easy having the nerve to confess to someone. At least from my experience.." 

"What do you mean, 'by your experience'??" Mina asks, pouting a little.

"Nothing much, but anyways, Kaminari--" Sero says, noticing Jiro and the other girls are near.

"He's staring at her, isn't he?" Mina says.

"Most likely, he can't even handle his feelings." Sero says.

"Uhm, he's looking at her.. weirdly..." Mina says, "As if he's thinking of something perverted of some sort."

"I mean, it's not like he's Mineta, so even if it is perverted it shouldn't be too bad," Sero says, "Who am I kidding, knock him out of it!" 

"KAMINARI, IF YOU'RE THINKING OF ANYTHING PERVERTED TO MY FRIEND, I WON'T BE SHY TO SMACK YOU!" Mina exclaims, holding her hand up.

"I'm not though!" Kaminari says, snapping out of it.

"Welp, according to how you looked as if you were living Mineta's dream, I doubt it!" Mina exclaims.

"Mineta's dream?.. Oh, nevermind," Kaminari says, "But I'm sorry I was dreaming about her being my wife!"

"YOU ALREADY WANT HER TO BECOME YOUR WIFE?!" Sero and Mina exclaim.

"Mhm!" Kaminari says.

"YOU TWO AREN'T EVEN DATING!!" Mina exclaims, "NOT YET AT LEAST!" 

"I'm just dreaming of calling her my waifu." Kaminari says.

"GOSH, YOU'RE SKIPPING A TON OF STUFF!" Sero exclaims.