Chapter 10: [Redacted]?!

Info key: no new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) woke up at 5:00am because she had an early shift at the children's hospital (If you're wondering why, it's because some kids get up at really early times and fall asleep in the afternoon. So, they get their medication and exercise in the morning). She wiggled out of Kaori's arms and walked to her room to change into her scrubs.

Time skip (to the hospital because I'm lazy)

(Y/N) walked into a little girl's room and saw her sitting up on her bed, reading a book. "Iku, it's time to visit the doctor." (Y/N) said. The small girl hopped off her bed and walked up to (Y/N). Iku held (Y/N)'s hand as they walked to one of the doctor's examination rooms. (Y/N) waited for Iku to be finished with her examination. The doctor told (Y/N) that Iku was able to go home and that (Y/N) should contact Iku's parents. (Y/N) went to the reception area and grabbed the phone book before going to the break room and calling Iku parents. A woman with light purple hair tied in a ponytail rushed through the door 5 minutes later. (Y/N) took her to the examination room where Iku was waiting and internally 'aww'ed at the happy parent and child.

Time skip (After her shift is over, so at 1:00pm)

(You're wearing that ^ without the flowers {For now ^3^}

(You're wearing that ^ without the flowers {For now ^3^}.)

(Y/N) waited at the front door of the hospital for Kaori to arrive. Kaori arrived with a large smile on her face and slight eye-bags. Kaori held (Y/N)'s hand as they all began to walk to a bakery/café for their date. (Y/N) sat down at a small table inside the bakery/café and Kaori ordered some coffee and pastries. Kaori sat down at the table with (Y/N) and handed her, a (f/p) and a decaf coffee with milk. They began to talk, drink their coffee and eat their pastries. When they finished, they left for a flower park. Kaori grabbed a bunch of white flowers and tucked them into (Y/N)'s hair. (Y/N)'s cheeks (darkened/turned pink) as she looked into Kaori's chocolate eyes. They walked to the centre of the flower park, which almost never had anyone there. They played chase and (Y/N) accidentally bumped into someone. She looked up and was frozen with shock. Kaori saw (Y/N) and quickly stood in front of her. "(Y/N)? Kaori?" [Redacted] said with hope laced in his voice. Kaori and (Y/N) backed up to try and distance themselves from him. He pushed Kaori away from (Y/N) and held up (Y/N)'s chin with two fingers as a grin spread across his face. "It is you..." he said breathlessly as a heavy scarlet blush spread onto his cheeks. He wrapped an arm around (Y/N)'s waist and pulled her close. Just as he was about to kiss her Kaori screamed. "Get your hands off my girlfriend!" She screamed at him. He was so shocked he let go of (Y/N). (Y/N) ran to Kaori and tried to stay silent like usual. "I can't believe you! You're still the same person who tried to kiss (Y/N) behind my back!" Kaori yelled at him as she shoved him. [Redacted] fought back, and Kaori  continued fighting him. (Y/N) couldn't stay silent anymore once she saw Kaori get punched in the stomach. "Leave her alone Kuroo!"

A.N.

Did you guess right? If you did congratulations!🥳🥳! I'm proud of you! I also added a secret hint in the prologue if you noticed. I have a one shots book and was hoping you guys might read and request. Thank you for patently waiting for this chapter!

Happy Reading! Sayonara! Stay Safe! ~Author-san

Word count: 640 words