Chapter 3: Tsutomu?! and who?

Info key: (f/fl)= favourite flower

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N)= age 7

Tsutomu = age 9

(Y/N) was sitting by herself in the playground by the flower patch. She was stroking a (f/fl)'s petals gently as to not ruin the beautiful flower's petals. Someone tapped her shoulder, to which she turned around quickly. There stood a boy with ebony hair in a bowl cut and dark chocolate eyes. "I'm Tsutomu Goshiki, what's your name?" he asked her. "(Y/N) (L/N)" she replied quietly. He smiled and sat down next her. "What are you doing?" He asked her. "looking at the pretty flowers." She whispered. He was confused, 'Why didn't she pick the flowers if she liked them?'. So, he asked her exactly what he was thinking. "I don't know.." she answered. He picked the (f/fl) she was stroking a few minutes ago and handed it to her. Her face flushed as she accepted it. He smiled at her and grabbed her hand. "Let's be friends!"  he cheered.

She smiled at the fond memory before continuing to push Emiko's wheelchair to the other kids. After Emiko was near the other kids, (Y/N) ran towards Tsutomu, she engulfed him in a tight hug while tears trickled down her cheeks. He looked to see who hugged him and saw his childhood friend hugging him. He hugged her back tightly as if he let go she would disappear. "I missed you so much (n/n)-chan!" he told her, while she let him out of the hug. "I did too Tsutsu-chan." She quietly said while holding his hand. He smiled at her, then took notice of her nurse scrubs. "(n/n)-chan, you work here?" he asked. She giggled at bit then nodded. "Yep! I work here, but what are you doing here?" she asked. His smile dropped from his face. "Some things are going on at work that I don't want to be a part of." he all he responded with. She realized that it was a sensitive subject and decided to talk about something else. "Why don't we walk together to my next patient's room and catch up?" she suggested. Tsutomu's face lit up and he nodded, both relived and happily. They began to happily walk and talk while going towards the next patient's room.

Time skip (To the patient's room)

"Sorry Tsutsu-chan, but I need to go in there alone. My patient, Moriko is extremely shy and has high anxiety." She told Tsutomu. He nodded and walked back to the garden area. (Y/N) entered the room and saw that Moriko had just woken up.

 (Y/N) entered the room and saw that Moriko had just woken up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Moriko looks like that ^)

"Hey Riko-chan, how are you?" (Y/N) asked the 7 year old girl with open arms. The girl basically bounced into (Y/N)'s arms. "Onee-san! I missed you!" she shouted excitedly while hugging (Y/N) tightly. (Y/N) hugged the small girl back. "When can I go home with you Onee-san?" the small girl asked. (Y/N) let out a small laugh then made it look like she was thinking. "How about this, if you can talk to one of my friends today, I'll take you home with me." She answered. In reality, (Y/N) already had adoption papers signed and all she needed was Moriko to accept the adoption. Moriko took what (Y/N) said seriously and began to run out of the room. (Y/N) immediately became worried, Moriko could put her anxiety in overdrive if she bumped into another one of the nurses. (Y/N) ran out of the room to go get Moriko before that happened. She saw Moriko's pale blue hair rush down in the direction of the garden area. She continued to run down the hallway to try to stop Moriko or catch up to her. Suddenly, (Y/N) realized that she couldn't see Moriko at all. 'Where are you Moriko!?' she thought worriedly. She ran down a random hallway and saw Moriko shivering in the middle of the hallway with a tall man standing in front of her. 'Moriko! There you are!' she thought relived and happy that she found the small girl. Moriko's eyes began to water and she started to cry before running to (Y/N) and latching on to her. (Y/N) began to stroke the girl's head to calm her down. Since Moriko was quite small and light, (Y/N) put Moriko on her hip like a baby or toddler. Moriko began to sob into her teddy bear. She got a better view at the man that scared Moriko. He had light brown hair that had oddly cut bangs and chestnut-coloured eyes. He scoffed in a disgusted way. "Children are so annoying. I don't understand why I even visit here." he said coldly. (Y/N) face clearly showed how repulsed by what he just said. "What? Are you not going to say anything, you repulsive girl?" He asked her. Moriko clenched her fists then jumped away from (Y/N) to  yell at the man. "She's not repulsive, you big meanie!" she screamed angrily. (Y/N) was shocked! Moriko never even talked to others besides her, let alone saying something like that. (Y/N) stepped behind Moriko and placed her hands on Moriko's shoulders. Moriko didn't say anything else after that, and dropped her head. "sorry!" she signed out. He sighed "It's fine, I have to deal with patients all day, anyways. I'm Doctor Kenjiro Shirabu."

A.N.

So, Shirabu is knocked off the list. How do you guys want (Y/N) to meet [Redacted]? With his team or alone by bumping into each other? You guys get to choose, and it will happen in 7 chapters. Who do you think it is so far? And what 'famous' job should [Redacted] have? Let me know in the comments and thanks for reading!

Happy Reading! Sayonara~! ~Author-san

Word count: 982 words