Chapter 4.5: Welcome Home!

(This is just a filler chapter and [Redacted] and Kaori weren't broken up until 1 year and 6 months after her confession to Kageyama)

Info key: No new keys

Kageyama's P.O.V.

2 months after the confession 

'I miss (n/n)-chan. I want (n/n)-chan to stay with me. I wish I accepted her confession! Maybe I can ask her if we can be friends again!' I thought to myself. I felt a smile creep onto my face at the thought of us being friends again or maybe even more! When it was lunch period, I walked over to where she usually ate lunch. After I got there I saw something shocking, (n/n)-chan was with someone else (It's [Redacted]), which was shocking since she was pretty antisocial. I noticed the boy beside her was wrapping her in a hug and my heart felt like it was breaking. 'Did she already move on? Am I too late?!' Crippling thought after thought entered my head. I ran away to the boys bathroom and felt tears streak my face. 'First, I lose my teammates, then I lose the game and now I lost my best friend!'

No one's P.O.V.

Present time

(Y/N) entered the apartment and began to unload the ingredients for dinner when Kaori walked through the door. "Hey Kao-chan! Welcome home!" (Y/N) greeted her quietly. Kaori walked over to (Y/N) and wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s waist, while nuzzling her face into (Y/N)'s neck. (Y/N) simply giggled and started to work on dinner.

Time skip (After she's finished cooking)

"Riko~! Dinner's Ready!" she shouted to wake up Moriko for dinner. "Who's Moriko?" Kaori asked, confusion in her voice. "You'll see~" (Y/N) teased. Moriko came running into the kitchen for dinner with a bright smile laid on her face. "Oka-san? Who's that?" Moriko questioned. Kaori chuckled before letting (Y/N) out of her hold. "I'm Kaori Yachi, your 'Oka-san's' best friend" she told Moriko. "Okay! Can I call you Onee-san?" Moriko asked with happiness in her voice. Kaori nodded and sat down at the table, (Y/N) sat down as well. "Itadakimatsu!" They all said in unison before eating.

Time skip (After they all get into bed)

"Oka-san? Can I sleep in your bed?" Moriko asked. (Y/N) nodded and let Moriko cuddle up to her. Eventually, both of them fell asleep. Moriko's head was in (Y/N)'s chest and (Y/N)'s arms were wrapped around Moriko's small frame. Kaori quietly walked into (Y/N)'s room to check on her and saw the two cuddled together. Kaori smiled and joined in the cuddle before falling asleep as well.

A.N.

Sorry if you all wanted another Yandere to meet (Y/N), I personally just wanted to add a fluffy chapter in-between the Yandere stuff and so, the story's not completely Dark or Stalker Yandere but has some sweet fluffy moments without the Yanderes. Also, meeting [Redacted] is happening soon! By the way I'm now creating a release schedule, so check on my announcements.

Happy Reading! Sayonara! ~ Author-san

Word Count: 485 Words