Ever since the "twin baby" incident, he had started opening up to her and now they were inseparable. And she kinda liked that. She felt welcomed by him, and she realized she had been longing for that for a while now.

So Jay joined her and they all walked towards the place Heeseung had found. It was magical. All green, but not one tone of green was the same as the other. And the sky was as blue as it could. She was breathless.

The scenery was breathtaking.

"Moonie, come!", Heeseung stated while strolling through the field, the grass almost swallowing him. She followed suit and giggled as she went through the path he had opened for her. "Jay, let's do some here, and then by the pond", he said and Jay nodded, while turning the camera on.

They both posed for the pictures and then walked back and made their way towards the pond. She took the camera this time, and snapped a few pictures without the boys realizing it. And she loved them, they showed the real sides to them. The ones only she and the members knew.

"Okay, smile and then be serious and then be surprised!", she ordered before taking pictures of the duo. "You always manage to look great and I must admit... I'm jealous", she laughed it off, showing her cute dimples.

They all walked calmly towards the tents. The boys had already picked the way they would manage to sleep: Sunoo, Eunsae, Riki and Sunghoon in one tent, and the other boys in the other.

She knew it was strategic. Riki would always sing for her to fall asleep again, and Sunghoon would hold her tight if she was terrified after waking up. Sunoo would just silently hold her hand and stroke her hair, mumbling reassuring words until she fell asleep.

They were looking after her.

They actually had arranged for her to sleep in between Sunoo and Sunghoon, and Riki next to the older. She smiled and made her way towards some seats.

Mosquitos flew everywhere, and she thanked Buda she wasn't allergic, or she would die.

Jay stood behind her and untangled her hair, pulling a little on the knots and she yelped, making him flinch.

"Don't be a baby", he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be so harsh on my scalp, for fu–"

She stopped mid-sentence when she saw Heeseung eyeing her behind the cameraman, who was recording them. She bit her lip and shut her eyes after the eldest pointed towards his eyes and then towards her.

"I'mma braid it", Jay informed the camera and Eunsae had to hold in some pained sounds from leaving her mouth because she knew Jay would be frustrated and most likely would pull on her hair without noticing.

"Don't leave her bald", Sunghoon joked and Jay laughed sarcastically.

Eunsae rolled her eyes, taking the sides of her forehead in her hands. Jay was totally not doing it carefully.

"Look at her face!", Jake stated and he and Sunghoon laughed out loud. "Dude, she looks in so much pain"

"She's not!", Jay roared while pulling a little on her hair. She let out a pained sigh.

"She is!", Sunoo joined.

"She's not!"

"I am!", she stated.