"Well, of course", Heeseung stated. "You're even younger than Sunoo".

"What do you mean by even?", she squinted her eyes, sitting straight. "It's only three months!"

"You're a baby", Sunghoon stated and slightly shrugged.

"But I don't wanna be in the maknae line!".

"Hey! What's wrong with the maknae line?!", Riki interrupted. Eunsae giggled softly.

"There's nothing wrong, but being with the elders sounds fun", she smiled.

"Yah! You should be calling me oppa or something!", Heeseung said. "Have some respect", he sighed.

"I'll call you oppa only before I die", she stated firmly. "It's not cute at all, actually", rolling her eyes, she put again her weight onto Jake.

They all laughed at Heeseung's facial expression, and Jake put his arm around her shoulders. He left delicate strokes on her arm and she smiled.

"Are you guys excited about the beach?", the guy from the staff that was riding the bus with them asked.

They all nodded, and Eunsae could feel her heart sinking only because of thinking about being near the sea. The ocean terrified her, and she couldn't hide it at all. They all knew it because, she assumed, Sunghoon had told them that she herself admitted to it that dreadful night.

"It's gonna be okay", Jake mumbled against her head after the attention was on Jay scolding Sunghoon because he ate his chocolate chip cookies.

The rest of the trip they played some games, just as she had seen BTS and his friends from Tomorrow by Together do in their own variety shows.

Every time she realized they were actually getting closer to the shore, it triggered so many not good memories and her breath hitched.

"Yeah, you guys should totally go ahead. I'll just stay behind for a little while", she smiled calmly before waving the boys off.

They all looked unsure, but walked towards the rocks that led to the ocean.

It was beautiful. Yet beautiful things can also be awful. Just as her memories.

Her eyes were glossy with tears, and she politely asked the cameraman to turn his camera off. He nodded, and walked away from her to give her some privacy.

She then let out a big sigh and let her tears roll down her cheeks and her breath to be as shallow as it could. She needed to cry, she needed to let go of those feelings that made her unsure, and empty, and scared.

She was terrified and was shaking so much, and she hadn't even noticed it before Jake had his arms around her, burying her face on his chest. He held her tight as she cried, sobbed and trembled.

"It's okay, Moonie", he mumbled while stroking her hair softly. He kissed the top of her head and then held her a little more tightly. "I'm here, it's fine", he whispered in English.

It wasn't fine.

It would never be fine as long as he was in her mind, haunting her and hurting her in her dreams, just as vividly as he had hurt her years ago.