"Guys we need to be more organized. And by 'we' I mean 'you', huh", she blushed when all seven pairs of eyes were on her. "Do I have something on my face or...?"

"You look adorable without makeup", Jungwon admitted and then awkwardly looked away.

"Yeah, what he said", Jay stated with a laugh.

"Oh. Thanks", she smiled widely and then walked towards her seat, in between Sunoo and Jake. "So did you order this?"

"The staff did", Heeseung replied and took some food on his chopsticks and put it on her plate.

"So... we're doing our photoshoot, and then going to Jeju", she said excitedly after swallowing her last bite of food.

"Yeah. I can't actually believe we're going to debut", Sunghoon admitted shyly.

Eunsae had learned that, even though Sunghoon pretended to be all tough and confident, he was shy and often needed some kind of reassurance to feel like he was doing his best, and that his best effort was enough.

She smiled at him and then turned to the others.

"You guys deserve it", she said wholeheartedly.

"We all do", Jake stated. "You too deserve this, Eunsae", he brushed his fingers lightly over her hand and she nodded while blushing.

"So tomorrow we'll go practice and then come home and arrange our stuff for the trip to the photoshoot", Heeseung stated. "We should really go to sleep because we'll travel tomorrow night and then the actual photoshoot takes place at dawn", he remarked. "So we also have a short practice day".

They all got up and Eunsae volunteered to do the dishes, Sunoo offering himself too so she didn't do it alone.

"Thanks", she mumbled while washing the last plate.

Things were still a little awkward with Sunoo because he was so shy around her, but little by little he had started opening up to her. And it made her heart all warm and fuzzy.

"Yeah, no prob", he shrugged while starting to wipe the few plates left in the dryer.

"And thank you for trying", she smiled towards him.

"Huh?", his cheeks burned red before he looked her in the eye.

"I know we're still a bit awkward but thanks for trying", she mumbled.

Eunsae hoped things didn't get awkward all of a sudden and then she took her eyes off Sunoo's face. Damn, she might have made it really awkward now.

"I mean...", he trailed off, taking her attention off her hands. "We're gonna be together for a while. And you're a part of us", he shrugged cutely. "I'm a little shy when it comes to girls, but I feel so much more comfortable with being around you ever since I saw you crying over Hotel del Luna", he stated.

Eunsae sighed. They all had seen her cry, but that time she was ugly crying when Sunoo came home from practice. Sometimes they had different practice schedules, and on that specific Wednesday, she had finished around noon.

So she went home and put on her RJ pajamas and sat on the couch with her laptop on her legs and a bag of chips in her hands. And then she started watching Hotel del Luna, without thinking she could cry y by watching it again, but oh, boy was she wrong.

And when she turned around because she felt a presence, she nearly jumped and had a mini heart attack because she saw Sunoo. And he was fighting so hard his urges to laugh at her, that he was crying too.

"That was a long time ago and I regret all of my life choices that lead to that moment", she blushed at Sunoo's amused face and enormous grin. "Don't start laughing or I'll cry again", she deadpanned.

He started laughing hysterically and suddenly Eunsae joined in, taking the dish towel and started beating Sunoo up with it.

"I call truce!", he raised his hands up in the air, still laughing a little.

"Kids! Sleep time, now", Heeseung peeked his head in the kitchen and both of them nodded their heads.

They all were readying themselves to go to sleep, so Eunsae waited outside of the room as she felt it was too crowded for her. Suddenly, Sunghoon joined her, with his toothbrush in one hand.

He was wearing dark blue silk pajamas and had some bunny slippers on. She bit her lip and wandered her eyes onto something else. He was so cute without actually trying.

"Do crowded places like the room make you uncomfortable?", he asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, kind of", she admitted and bit on the inside of her cheeks while blushing. "It's not the amount of people, though. It's more like the feeling of being trapped and not having enough air to breathe".

"Yeah, I get that sometimes too", he smiled towards her.

She nodded and they both fell silently. It wasn't awkward at all, it was more like a silence when you know you don't have anything more to say, and neither does the other person.

"You two, lovebirds, we're all settled now", Jay's voice echoed through the dorm and made them both blush.

"Oh, shut up", she sighed.

life's a journey,to find the peopleweird like you

life's a journey,
to find the people
weird like you

-atticus.

✨✨So i saw a lot of people added this story to their reading lists

✨✨
So i saw a lot of people added this story to their reading lists. So hello to my new readers! I hope you're enjoying this story so far!

(Proofread on Aug. 9, 2021. If any mistakes were overlooked please let me know).