Gharwali - Baharwali

Start from the beginning

She was drowned in the pool of thoughts, someone closed her eyes from back... And that person stood in a dangerous zone so that his breath fanned her neck...

She tried to knock off that perosn but.....

Rajveer - " Its me Dr. Mishra... Chill...."
He whispered sensing the proximity between them... exactly thats what he wanted to execute his plan...

Ritu getting surprised relaxed her shoulders,
" yeh kyaa bachpana he Captain.... leave me... already you are late aur ab yeh...."

She stopped feeling something soft touching her nose tip...and then it further descended to her dark lips.... it tickled her a little, causing her to bounce back....

Rajveer tightened his hold, then got a little closer, to avoid air circulate between them,
" Guess... "
He again whispered intensly...

Ritu deeply inhaled the thing held adjacent to her lips and caught it the next second,
" uhmmm... lichiii...."
She grinned turning around....not before biting his fingers sharply...

Rajveer taking off his hands, acting to be a bot hurt,
" ahh..... Dr. Mishra...
How's it???..."

Ritu licking her lips,
" Yumm.... You bought it??..."

Rajveer bowed dramatically,
" Yes, Senorita.....  "

Ritu held his arms, beaming with joy,
" Oh Captain... How did you know?.... "

Rajveer - " I've my sources ..."
He winked at end pulling a chair for her... He is a gentleman at the service of this lovely lady...
Atleast for now he had to act like this....

Ritu - " It's just a dinner night Captain. Don't take it other ways...."
She cleared before lifting her wine glass....noticing his expressions....

Rajveer - " I know Dr. Mishra... We are here as colleagues... though you are looking...." He eyed her from top to toe like a road side loafer with mouth slight open then continued, softly

" sexy.... ahhh... I've to say You are Gorgeous ....
Am I right Dr. Mishra ???...."
He again served her with a wink smartly winning her trust...

Ritu - " Exactly the way I should compliment you by saying You are really looking theekh thakh Captain..."
She lifted her eyebrows pulling his leg...

Rajveer got puzzled for a second then laughed out loud, cursing Naveen in his mind....

And Naveen was well equipped with a gun fighting with mosquitoes behind the bushes....
( To keep his both eyes on Captain and Ritu, better to say, to protect Rajveer's ijjat )

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

2 am.....

After bidding bye to drunkhead Dr. Mishra with a kiss on cheek, Rajveer retired to his room, not at all bothering to lock his quarter hoping that Naveen would arrive his place within 5 min....

He comfortably slipped into his blanket loosening his tie, only to close his eyes instantly as he was welcomed by the bright light of phone.... Under the blanket there she was, scrolling something on phone...

Rajveer - " Naina.... Tum soyii nahi???..."
He asked switching on the lamp....

Naina immediately shifted herself, and shrieked
" nooo... lights on math karoo... ankh ko chubenge..."
She held his wrist which was still on the switch... the room turned pitch black again...