A/n: "Narrator Shut the fuck up"

*Alright alright. Shido looked confused as if he heard the author's voice. But he soon snapped out of it and looked straight back at origami*

Shido: "for the time being can you get me out of this"

Origami: "that I cant do"

Shido: "You Joined DEM?"

Origami: "Yes"

Shido: "and was abducting me? under Westcott's orders"

Origami: "no I brought you here with my own volition, DEM is not aware of my current actions. it had to be done, in order to keep you out of it, this was the surest method to take"

Shido: "Hold on. keep me out? Out of what!?"

Origami: "my fight with the spirits."

Shido: "By the spirits you cant mean--"

Origami: "of course tohka and the others are no exception"

Shido: "I thought you were after the spirits that killed your parents!? they have nothing to do with it!"

Origami: "They're spirits, all the same, to stop humans like me from being created all of them must perish"

Shido: "Tohka and the others aren't even detected as spirits. you said you didn't have to go after them anymore"

Origami: "that was a self-defense force decision. it has nothing to do with me now"

Shido: "Origami, it's been half a year since tohka transferred to our school. how time flies, those spirits you used to fight are part of society now, they're all living like human beings now and you after seeing them all this time? you're saying they're not changed at all. once a spirit always a spirit, are they really that dangerous that they have to cease from exi-"

Origami: "You don't think I understand it?, Tohka and the other spirits, they're still spirits, they feed my drive for revenge and yet I lose sight of that Revenge. 5 years ago I swore to Eliminate and take revenge on the spirits but yet I got so used to this current lifestyle that I feel like I haven't done any progress towards that promise, it Frightens me. this is the reason I joined DEM because I finally realized it. that a life with tohka yatogami...was one who I came to accept"

Shido: "What's so wrong with that?! you know as well as I do. all they want is normal lives"

Origami: "no, I cannot allow that as long as they are spirits, I have to kill more than just spirits I have to kill the one swayed by emotions by itself. by Eliminating Tohka Yatogami I Will regain who I was"

*Origami walks away and closes the door leaving Shido who pleaded for help that fell deaf to her ears*

..-. .- - .________________________________________________________________________________

*Y/n was having the best nap of his life

But he couldn't help but wonder if he was missing something important.*

-. ..- .-.. .-..________________________________________________________________________________

*Kaguya and Yuzuru were on their way home until they stumbled upon tohka, they decided to accompany tohka out of familiarity, Also because the apartment complex where both they and Y/n stay, also need them to pass through Itsuka Residence. so they decided when tohka arrives at Itsuka residence they would leave her and head straight home to check on Y/n until they stumbled upon Miku who was in front of Itsuka Residence, Miku decides to join them and they start chattering until the SpatialQuake alarm blared throughout the city. The girls were about to evacuate until they were stopped by origami, she just stood there Menacingly*