|7|

*Y/N's pov*

I wake up feeling someone's hugging me. I turn around and see Changbin asleep. I blush violently thinking about what we did last night on this bed... but Jisung was right, I liked it.
I close my eyes satisfied and I curl into Changbin's chest, feeling not suffocated, but protected, loved. After a few minutes he wakes up, but I pretend to sleep. I feel him move and after a few moments I feel his lips kissing mine softly. I open my eyes and he smiles.

"Goodmorning princess, did you sleeped well?"
"Goodmorning...yes I sleeped well. And you?"
"Yeah, I've had the best night ever...because of you"
"How can you make me blush this easy?" I pouted
"I don't know, maybe I have a superpower"
He giggled

We stay in bed cuddling each other in silence for a while, until he gets up and tells me

"Uhm...I have something to ask you.."
"Tell me"
"Uh...do...do you want to be my girlfriend? I know we've known each other for a few days, but..."

I shut him up with a soft peck on the lips

"Yes, I'd love to"

He smiles, gives me another quick peck on the lips and then we decide to get ready toghether.
He puts on the same clothes as he did last night and goes to the bathroom to wash himself. While he's washing I prepare breakfast and then I go to get dressed.
Today I choose to wear a green sweater, blue jeans with which I combine a black belt and white shoes. I also style my hair a bit and then go down in the kitchen.

your outfit

After a few moments Changbin also come down, we eat breakfast quickly and begin to head to his dorm to get him to take the backpack with the books

I hear my phone vibrating and I see a message from Jisung

[Messages]

My Squirrel 💙🐿️✨
Goodmorning crazy :)
Where are you?

Me
Goodmorning squirrel :)
I'm going to Changbin's dorm to get his backpack. 
We're probably coming with Chan

My Squirrel 💙🐿️✨
Ushhh, did you sleep together? 
How was it?😏😏😏

Me
Can we talk about this later? 
🙄

My Squirrel 💙🐿️✨
eheheh of course.
See you in a while :3

We arrive at his dorm quite quickly, we climb the stairs and enter an apartment not too large, but very cozy. We are greeted by a smiling Chan, with his hair all messy. I giggle at his cuteness and I sit on the couch waiting for the two boys to come. 
After a while the boys and I go out and head to school. All the while Chan kept casting suspicious glances at me and Changbin, smiling satisfied with himself.
As soon as we get to school I see a very excited Jisung coming to meet us