*:..。o○ 10 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

Jimin stood up and walked towards Taehyung and Jungkook's room "Tae! I'm stealing your clothes!" He called and Taehyung gave him a thumbs up. Once Jimin was out of earshot Taehyung turned back to Jungkook.
"I'm worried about him" he whispered so Jimin definitely wouldn't hear him.
"I know you are but we both know that Jimin's strong, he probably just wants to keep busy right now and the best you can do is just to be there for him"
Taehyung pouted and nodded making Jungkook smile and reach a hand over to pat his head.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook walked into the changing room to get changed into his hockey kit.
"Hey Kook" Se-Yeon greeted him like he did every morning.
"Hey Se-Yeon, how are you?"
"I'm doing okay"
The two made small talk as they got changed and then went to the ice rink to join everyone else.

Jungkook almost jumped for joy when he walked in cause there, standing in front of him, was Namjoon. He ran up to the boy and flung his arms around him "hyung! What are you doing here?!"
Namjoon sighed "Coach called me and told me I better come back in if I don't want to lose my job so I'm back I guess"
Jungkook frowned as he pulled away from Namjoon and looked up at him. He looked terrible, he had dark bags under his eyes.
"Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked.
Namjoon nodded and gestured for him to join the others so they could start warmups.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Practice went a lot quicker for Jungkook since they were actually playing which is where Jungkook shone. He hated doing drills and although he understood that they needed to do them to improve their technique he preferred just being able to play. Nothing gave Jungkook the thrill that hockey gave him, it was almost like a drug and Jungkook loved every second of it.

"That was a good practice today guys, I'm ending it early so go home and rest up" Namjoon finished practice and walked out not waiting around for long. Jungkook had wanted to talk to him but it seemed impossible to get a hold of Namjoon recently. He wondered what was going on. Was Jin really still that upset about what had happened? It had been months, even Taehyung didn't hold a grudge for that long.

"I think I'm going to stay late today and work on the plays a little" Se-Yeon said as Jungkook got ready to leave.
"That sounds like a good idea, mind if I join you?" Jungkook asked.
"Of course not, it'd be great to have someone to practice with"
"Okay let me just text Tae so he isn't waiting around"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The two practiced hard and Jungkook was really finding his love of hockey again. The past few months without Namjoon had bored him and he was slowly falling out of love with the sport he'd spent a lot of his life trying to succeed at. Before meeting Taehyung he would stay late almost every night and he really had to brush up on a lot of things that they didn't work on in practice but then again Jungkook would choose Taehyung over hockey any day.

Jungkook collapsed down on one of the seats surrounding the ice rink, out of breath. Se-Yeon sat down next to him.
"That was good" Se-Yeon said and Jungkook agreed with him as he gulped down his water.
"It's nice having someone to practice with" Jungkook smiled at Se-Yeon "I used to do this alone"
"I'm really glad you came and talked to me that day"
Jungkook chuckled "yeah I'm glad I talked to you too or I might've still be partnered with the wall for drills. But really, you're such a good friend to me Se-Yeon. I hope we can continue to get to know each other"
Se-Yeon smiled widely at him "I would love that"
"Want to come over tonight?"
"Would Taehyung be okay with that?" Se-Yeon asked cautiously.

"He'll be fine with it. I don't understand, why are you still scared of him? Didn't you two bond the other day when you came over?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.
"Oh yeah" Se-Yeon sighed, looking down at his lap.
Jungkook put a hand on the boy's shoulder "Look, I know Taehyung can be hard work especially when you don't know him very well and he seems cold but he's really not. He likes you, I know he does, he just doesn't show it so don't be put off by him"
Se-Yeon laughed humourlessly "he does not like me, not in the slightest"
"Sure he does"
Se-Yeon hummed but Jungkook could tell that he still didn't believe him.
"I should be getting home now anyway Jungkook, it was fun to practice with you. I'll see you tomorrow"