Chapter 13: Wednesday

Start from the beginning

"He already saw the kiss" Tom explained.

"Yeah I know but he's just so little and innocent and I don't want our relationship to be ruined" I responded.

"Okay fine. I won't tell Paddy" Tom said.

"Thank you" I responded "lastly I'm adopting your mom as my mom" Tom laughed.

"Of course" he said "now are you my girlfriend"

"That's a strong word" I explained.

"Please" Tom said making puppy dog eyes at me.

"Will you follow my rules?" I asked.

"Yes. Y/n Y/l/n I will follow your rules if you will be my girlfriend" he explained holding my hand.

"Thomas Holland I will be your girlfriend" I responded smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes!" Tom yelled excitedly before kissing my forehead multiple times.

Wednesday
Tom POV:
I woke up to an alarm from my phone. Time for school I guess. I looked over to see y/n cuddled up next to me in the blanket. She was somehow sleeping through the alarm. "Y/n wake up!" I said gently shaking her. She groaned.

"I'm up" she complained. I laugh.

"Good morning cranky head" I said standing up and heading into the closet to get dressed. I put on some jeans and a sweatshirt.

"You look cute" she explained. That's something I'm going to have to get used to.

"So do you. Girlfriend" I said putting the emphasis on girlfriend. She laughed and I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Can I borrow your clothes?" She asked.

"Knock yourself out. I'll be downstairs if you need anything" I explained. She nodded and I walked out of the room.

At school
Y/n POV:
It was lunch time so I grabbed my phone from the locker and started heading towards the cafeteria. Once I arrived I sat down at a table. After a few minutes Tom sat next to me. "Hey" he said trying to act as natural as possible. I laughed.

"Hey Tom" I replied.

"What are you doing?" He asked trying to look at my phone.

"Texting Ethan" I explained.

"What?" He asked looking over at my phone to see Instagram open.

"It's a joke" I explained "I blocked him because he was mean"

"Who is this?" He asked looking at one of my liked posts on Instagram.

"Harry Styles" I explained "how do you not know who that is?"

"Is he that man from one direction that you had a crush on in middle school?" Tom asked.

"Maybe" I explained.

"I'm better looking right?" Tom asked holding the phone up next to his face.

"You are very good looking Tom" I said quietly so none of the tables around us would hear.

"You didn't answer the question" Tom said pouting and giving my phone back to me.

"Yes you are better looking but don't let that go to your head" I explained.

"I won't" Tom responded as Harrison sat down.

"You won't what?" Harrison asked

"Nothing" I explained.

"You won't tell anyone that you guys kissed at that restaurant." Harrison explained "oh Tommy you are so dreamy" Harrison said mocking my voice "I know darling. Just kiss me" he said mocking Tom.