––––––☆––––––

KALI INTENDED TO PROVIDE A MEMORABLE FIRST DAY, GIVING THE TWINS A MAKEOVER EACH. "What do you fancy, kid?" Axel spoke while they were in his room, Seb scanning over all the possible options. "This one?" He asked, Funshine walking in to see Axel holding up a chain necklace and blue tshirt. "Nah, Axel. This." Funshine spoke, leading Seb to a jacket. Seb liked it immediately as he observed the black leather on it. It was quite long, probably going to his mid-thigh. "I forgot about that," Axel started, Seb smiling to him. "It's yours." Axel grinned, Funshine off to find an outfit that matched. "Are you guys done?" Mick called up the stairs, Funshine replying. "Not yet!" He called back, the man obviously having too much fun with this. "How do you feel about turtlenecks?" Axel asked, Seb looking up at him confused. "Turtlenecks?" He asked, Axel nodding.

"They're shirts that cover your neck. Not that I'm saying you need it-" "Yes." Seb answered, looking at his neck scars through Axel's mirror. "Fun! Grab a turtleneck!" Axel yelled, Fun shine yelling in agreement. "We need to do something with this." Axel ruffled Seb's hair, the boy's face dropping. "But didn't Kali tell you not to-" "That's because she thinks my hair is weird and she's scared I'll 'ruin yours like I ruined mine.'" Axel interrupted, Funshine appearing at the door. Seb had no time to reply as Funshine played the clothes on Axel's bed, the man sitting Seb down ahead of his hair station. "You need to look badass. This is one way for me to prove I'm cool." Axel spoke, leaning on Seb's shoulder. "Okay." He spoke, not knowing how to reply as Axel and Funshine conversed about the outfit. "Hey, kid. You want these?" Axel spoke, Seb turning to see a black turtleneck with blue jeans and a white oversized button up shirt that was as long as his jacket.

"Yes." He answered, Funshine holding up black boots that had neon yellow accents and some long white socks to go over his jeans. "Sure." He answered again, Funshine too excited as Axel nodded, redirecting Seb's head to his hair station and placing the necklace on his lap.

"Now for the hair..."

––––––☆––––––

"YOU LOOK GOOD." SEB SPOKE AS THE TWINS WAITED FOR THE GROUP TO SORT OUT THE VAN. Seb's sister wore a large black blazer jacket with a black t-shirt and blue jeans. She had some black eyeshadow on and her hair was slicked back, coincidentally so was Seb's. Kali finished her outfit with white converse and fingerless gloves, even painting her nails. "Pretty?" El asked, Seb nodding as Kali urged them to the van. "Pretty." He confirmed, El smiling at her brother as the van drove away. The van had become some sort of party bus after a while. Music blaring as Axel and Dottie danced crazily. Seb only smiled at them, Kali eyeing him up and down. "I'm quite surprised Axel!" She spoke over the music, the man turning to her. "He actually looks cool." She spoke, Axel nodding. "Of course he does!" Was all Axel replied, the boy laughing a bit as El stuck to his side. Soon, the two twins loosened up, dancing with he group and trying on masks.

El chose the baby one as Funshine chose a Joker mask out, Seb liking the deep green hair already. The man seemed way more excited than anyone else to introduce the two. Seb, especially. This caused the boy to move to sit next to him for the rest of the trip. Mick soon had to stop for gas, everyone leaving their masks behind and getting out at the gas station. El stood by Seb again, the two wearing wide grins as they walked into the store with the group. "Hey, your bathroom is leaking." Kali told the store keeper, him confused before looking to his bathroom. Funshine wrapped an arm around Seb's shoulder as they all watched the man wail in shock and run over to nothing. "Okay, contestants, you have a minute and a half, let's begin your supermarket sweep!" Axel spoke, Seb smiling before the group separated, getting whatever they needed or wanted.