10. Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

"GOOD LUCK," Rosie patted Cedric on the shoulder, biting her lip as she looked over to the Gryffindor team.

"You think we might actually win this year?" Cedric asked her quietly, waiting for Madame Hootch to call captains.

"Not even close."

Cedric nodded, "Yeah, that's what I thought."

"CAPTAINS, SHAKE HANDS!"

Rosie glared at Wood, making him glare back with a hint of a smirk on his face.

"Maybe one of these days, you'll actually get on a broom, Hunter," Oliver called, "Hufflepuff would still lose, though."

"Piss of, Ollie," she smirked as she walked past him, "If I recall correctly, you fell straight from the goals last year... didn't you?"

Oliver clenched his jaw, "You know Slytherin cheated on that play-"

"But you still fell! A bit embarrassing, I'd say," she winked at him before turning around completely and walking over to Lee to let the captains shake hands.

"Still harassing Wood, Rose?" Lee questioned from in between the twins.

She shrugged, "It's funny when he's mad."

"You've got that right," Fred laughed, twirling his beaters bat and broom in opposite hands.

"Good luck," Lee said to the twins before getting to Rosies side and walking towards the commenters stands.

"I almost forgot!" Rosie said, quickly turning back around and running towards the twins. "Don't tell Cedric, but I want you to win."

She smiled cheekily as she kissed Fred on the cheek then did the same to George.

"A good luck charm," she explained, poking their cheeks.

Fred smirked as George giggled, his cheeks redder than his coat.

"Thanks, Hunter," Fred said before flying into the air with the rest of the team.

"Yeah, t-thanks," George stuttered, mounting his broom.

"Wait," she pulled George down by the collar of his uniform, his face centimeters from hers. "You're the best Beater I've ever seen, George Weasley, don't tell Fred, but if anyone can win a game, it's you."

She kissed his other cheek, making him smile shyly.

"Don't doubt yourself and just have fun," she playfully ran her fingers through his hair. "Good luck."

She tapped the tip of his nose before running off to where Lee was waiting for her, his arms crossed.

George watched her disappear up the stairs of the teachers tower, his jersey around her torso.

His heart was racing, and his cheeks never changed color. And as he flew up, his bat tight in his hand, and Rosies words of encouragement drifting in his ears, he was sure of one thing.

Rosalie Hunter was the love of his life.

She was the only person that made him feel like a first choice, like the most important person in the entire world.

Rosalie was, and always has been since they met, George's favorite person in his life. The only person who truly understood him, for him.

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO THE FIRST QUIDDITCH GAME OF THE SEASON!" Lee yelled into the megaphone once him and Rosie had gotten settled in their seats.

"As you can see, both teams have taken their spots in the air, and Madame Hootch is making her way to the box!" Rosalie continued.

"The Snitch is out, the Bludgers...!"