He's back

Stiles POV:
Ever since Derek left beacon hills I've been sadder than usual. It's been nearly six months. I ring Scott wanting to distract myself.
"Hey Scotty" I say through the phone.
"Hi Stiles I was just going to call you come over to my house" Scott said urgently. I get my keys and head for my car.
"How are you Stiles? Oh I'm doing great thanks for asking" I say sarcastically
"Stiles please" Scott said.
"I'm already on my way" I say and hang up. A couple of minutes later I'm at his house. I hop out of my jeep to see Dereks camero. I walk in confused.
"You Scott I don't know if I'm seeing things but is that Dereks car" I say loudly. I then look up and see Derek.
"Hi Stiles" Derek said.
"We'll slap my ass and call me daddy, Sourwolf is back" I say making Scott and Derek laugh.
"Stiles" Melissa groans.
"Sorry" I say sheepishly and rub the back on my head. She shakes her head and heads out for work. Scott looks at me amused.
"What" I ask.
"You do realise you just made Derek laugh right" Scott said. My eyes widen in realisation.
"Yes oh fuck yeah Lydia owe me $100, thank you sourwolf" I cheer. He raises his eyebrows telling me to explain.
"They made a bet Lydia said that Stiles couldn't get you to laugh and Stiles said he could" Scott said. Derek shakes his head.
"Ok I'll be back in a bit Stiles Derek hold down the fort" Scott said and left with no explanation. We both sit down on the sofa.
"Scott said you've been a little sad lately" Derek said starting the conversation surprisingly.
"God dam it Scott" I mutter. I shake my head and for once in my life I stay silent.
"Stiles why have you been sad" Derek asked moving closer. I stand up and throw my hands up in the air and sigh.
"I was confused at first to why I was sad and then I had a think and narrowed it down to two possible things. One my mothers anniversary coming up or two..." I trail off not wanting to admit it.
"Two" he said waiting for me to finish.
"Or two you leaving" I say and look anywhere but him. It's silent until I'm pulled into a warm hug.
"I missed you" I mumble into his neck.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I missed you too Stiles. Do you wanna know the truth as to why I came back" he asked. I nodded.
"As wolfs some of us have mates it's a soulmate essentially and your mine" Derek said holding me tighter.
"I knew I felt a connection sourwolf" I say and smirk against his neck. He chuckles and pulls me down onto the sofa so I'm laid on top of him. He stroked my hair making me sleepy.
"It's ok Stiles go to sleep I'm here I've got you, your safe" he said. I smile and kiss his chest and fall asleep.

After a few hours Scott came back and saw us cuddled up and took a couple hundred pictures and sent them to a group chat.