Chapter 18

Todoroki POV

I wake up with the taste of vomit in my mouth.

Ew.

I stand up and go into the bathroom. My head is throbing. I wash up, then change into a sweater and a pair of Bakugous sweat pants, both of which were neatly folded and were laying next to my bed. I go into the common room. Where a familiar voice yells at a second familiar voice, which whines and apologizes.

I sit down next to the yelling blonde and take the controller out of his hand, he was already dying in the game and I just continue playing for him, I don't really think he noticed, since he's busy yelling at the next Person that talked to him.

"I clearly said not to talk to me! Fuck all of you dumbasses!"

Then someone joins into the conversation and hugs Bakugou.
"Thank you sooooo much Bakubabe. We would have been in much more trouble if it wasn't for youu!"
Mina says. I'm guessing she's hungover aswell, since she didn't yell this time.

"Could you maybe NOT yell? We're all hungover!"
Denki growls at Bakugou and walks past me.

Then he sits down next to me
"May I?"
he asks, pointing at the controller in my hand. I give it to him and he leans against me.

"Why did you guys leave early anyways?" Kirishima joins in.

"I was super drunk and Bakugou found me lying in a corner."
I say, watching closely while Denki shows me how to play better. I'm not really sure what happened. That's just my guess of what must've happened happened.

"Since when were you here?"
Bakugou growls

"10 minutes or so"
I say still looking at Denki's hands.

"Tch. Whatever."
Bakugou sighs, while he put his arm on the couch behind me,
"I wont yell, since I am hungover too, just get yourself something to eat or whatever."
He says to Kiri and Mina.

~~

We all decided to go to my room, since it was the biggest, and just hung out there for the rest of the day.
Nobody really did anything the whole day, since everyone had a hangover. Everyone just laid around, played games or talked.
At around 9pm Shinsou stormed into the room, just when everyone had left. Now it was just me and Bakugou.

He rushes into the room with a:
"What the hell Bakugou?"
he sounds angry but stays in his usual, monotone voice.

"Did you knock out someone from class 1C for no reason?"

I look at Bakugou. I still couldn't recall anything from last night exept for Bakugou flirting with some random dude.

"Yeah, I did but I had a reason! But you can ask him why I did."
he says frowning.

"We did. He said you came out of nowhere and punched him. And did you know you hit him so hard, he has a concussion?"

"Oopsii"
Bakugou says, walking out of the room, into his. Both of us follow him. I look at Bakugou shocked.

Does he not care at all?

"You almost killed him. He has a broken nose and a concussion!"
Shinsou starts to get even angrier.

"You can't just do that to someone."
I say and then turnto Shinsou .

"I'll call you later. I can deal with him,"
He just nods and leaves.
Luckily, nobody had noticed him even arriving. I close the door and turn to Bakugou who's laying on his bed and scrolling through his phone.

"What?"

***

582 words