Chapter 6

Todoroki POV

I look at the time, it's 2pm.
I'm really glad my dad is on a business trip for the next mounth or so. So no beatings- I mean 'training'.
Katsuki had been beaten in Mario Kart 3 times now. I had the feeling if Jirou won just one more time, Katsuki would blow up everything.
It seems like Mina thought the same thing.

"Hey you guys let's play something else. Who wants to play Monopoly with me and Todo here."
I look at her confused. I wanted to say something but get cut off

"Okay, whatever at least she can't use cheatcodes here!"
Bakugou glared at Jirou who was just laughing with Sero and Kaminari. I have to admit it was funny. I had to hold back a laugh.

"Oh come on bro! You're just a sore looser."
Kirishima activated his quirk JUST in time, because Bakugou tries to explode his face.
Before he could do it again, I trapp his feet in ice and sero taped him. After 10 minutes or so, the dangerously ecplosive hot-head had calmed down a bit and we let him go. Everyone was just trying to surpress laughter, to not make him angrier.

"I'm the Battleship"
Bakugou says when he went to sit next to me on the floor. We all sat im a circle. Me, Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Jirou, Sero and Mina. Everyone takes a figurine while Mina explaines the rules to me.

"...understood?"

"Yup" I answer and give her a weak smile. I see her face light up and she hugs me.

"Oh Todorokiiiiii. I'm sooo glad Bakubabe brought you along! You're so cute"
8'm a little confused but chuckle, not noticing Bakugouglaring at her from the side.

"Oi Icyhot here!"
Bakugou hands me a figurine. It's a cat.

"Thank you Katsuki"

He growls and glares at me as he hears me call him by his first name. But I kind of expected that response. Mina wiggles her eyebrows and Kaminari chuckles.

"Yeah KATSUKIIII"

Goofballs.
But I like them.
Before, I just knew them as weird and loud classmates, but they are actually nice and funny.

Bakugou just frowns and we all start to play.
After about 2 hours we finish playing. Bakugou celebrates his win and Kirishima and Kaminari lie on the floor pretending to cry as Jirou and Sero laugh at them.
They went broke 30 minutes into the game.

"I'll go get myself something to drink."
Bakugou states.

''I want something tooo~"

''yeah bro''

''Me too''

''Come on be nice and bring me something''
they all look at him with pleading eyes.

he grunts. They all smile. I guess that means ' I'll do it but I really don't want to'
He stands up and I follow him into the kitchen. I'm practically glued to his heels.

He gets 7 glasses out of a cabinet.

"Oi what time is it?"
He asks and I look at my phone.

''About 4pm, why?''

''I have to be at home at 5.30. My mom wants me to eat dinner there.''

My head snaps up and I remember, that the voice is probably gonna come back if I leave Bakugou's side.
I get scared and start to panic a bit.

''Hey what's the problem now?"
He asks rushing over to me.

''What if you leave and the voice comes back? Or-...Bakugou. I just really don't want to be left alone!''
I whisper.
He looks at me confused. But his expression changes into a worried one.

''I can ask mom if I can bring you...only if you're okay with it I mean"
He says quietly, while patting my head
''The old hag always wants me to bring over friends anyway. She's so creepy''

I nod
''I don't wanna be a burden though''
He shakes his head and lightly hits mine.

''Come on cheer up. You're looking like a gloomy looser again. And now grab that fucking coke bottle over there and let's go to the others.''
I do as he says and he grabs the glasses.

As we go back to the others they celebrate as if they didn't think Bakugou was actually gonna bring them something to drink.
We all sit in a circle and everyone talks for a bit.

''Hey Dumbasses. I have to go call the old hag. Be right back."
He turns to me
''Wait here''
He says in a stern voice.

He leaves and I feel my heart pounding.

''Hey guys don't you think Todoroki is like Bakubro's little puppy or like a kitten?''
Sero says into the group and everyone laughs.

''He's such a cutiepie. Aren't ya?"
Mina says, ruffling through my hair. I can't help but blush nervously.

They all 'awwww' at the same time and then start laughing again.

''Oh man. Sorry guys I have to get ready I'm going home for dinner''
Kirishima says between laughs and get's up.

''Yeah don't all of us go home today?''
Sero asks.
I look at them a questioning look on my face.

When she sees it, Jirou explains:
"We all agreed to go home for dinner today. Because almost everyone goes home tomorrow and then we could just hang out here by ourselves."

"Oh. I understand''

''What about you?''

''O-oh... m-my dad is on a business trip and my sister isn't home either.''

''Oh, well sorry for leaving you alone here'' Kirishima says and then smiles at me.

''It's okay I-''

''I'm back, Idiots.''
Bakugou comes back and nods at me.

Everyone get's up and goes back to their dorms to get ready.

''I'll get some stuff from my room and meet you down stairs in 15 minutes.''
Bakugou says and with that goes into his room.
I go into mine aswell and change my shirt. I put on some new bandages. As I take off the old ones I hear the voice again.

'pathetic, your dad was right'

I thought you were gone

'oh come on, we both know I'm never ever leaving. not like I'm a different person or anything'

I try my best to resist the urge to cut my arm...I'm RELLY stressed right now...
and put on new bandages quickly. I also put on a black turtle neck. It used to be skin tight, but not anymore.

***
1052 words