You shut your eyes just as soon as you saw that he was bringing the knife down with full force, part of you already accepting the fact that you were most likely going to die, while the other part of you wanted to scream and beg for him to not do it. You could already imagine the pain that would be coursing through your whole body once the blade made contact with your chest, ending it all. But it never came...

His hand was removed from your throat, causing you to cough violently in reaction, instantly getting up into a seated position, and the first thing you did was take in a large breath of air.

"Take this as a fucking warning, the next time you even think about attempting to pull a stunt like this again. I won't hesitate to kill you while I still have a fucking chance to."

You heard him warn harshly, not being able to answer him as you continued coughing and at the same time, swallowing in more air into your aching lungs.

"Get back to bed." He ordered, signalling towards it, his stern eyes following you as you got up, unable to control yourself from shaking, and wobbly walking yourself back to the bed.

He had to admit, you had guts trying to pull something like that off. It even impressed him, slightly.

You got onto the bed once again, gritting your teeth in frustration at your failed escape attempt as you wiped the sweat and tears out of your eyes and face, panting as you tried to calm yourself down.

Your mind mocked you with should've, would've and could've's, taunting you as it told you that you could've escaped, if only you were fast enough. You had the strong urge to try again, maybe you could make a break for it this time, but your hope was shattered as you recalled the doll's frightful warning and the incident that happened only a few seconds ago. He wouldn't hesitate to kill you the next time you attempted to pull a stunt like that again. The seriousness in his voice made it undoubtably clear that he sure as hell meant it too. You didn't wanna risk it again, you couldn't.

Your head rested itself once again onto your pillow as you forced your eyes shut, already feeling the overwhelming exhaustion finally sink in, and wash over you. You yawned, grabbing the blanket and tossing it over yourself before getting into a comfortable position as you drifted off into slumber, as fast as you possibly could to escape this nightmare you had put yourself in

~

The man fell to his knees, palms hitting the hard tarred road and he balled them up into fist.

"FUCK!!"

He shouted with extreme rage. He looked up, watching as the car sped away from a distance, disappearing as it made a turn, going out of his sight.

His head hung low as every ounce of himself filled with anger. His attention, that was fixed on the road beneath him for quite some time, then turned towards the fire escape of the building next to him, his eyes following it as it led up to your room's opened window, when an idea popped into his head.

His face, that once held a look of distress changed into calmness, as he pushed himself off of the ground. Dusting his jeans off, his fixed orbs not being taken off the ladder as he approached it quickly.

His rough, dried palms gripped on tightly to the ladder's rust patched bar, taking in a deep breath as he began climbing up towards the room.

He grunted as he reached the opened window, climbing into the room of the messy apartment. He examined his surroundings thoroughly, before walking around the room more, trying to find anything he could possibly use to understand what he was going to deal with. His eyes then landed on a mobile phone, placed screen first on a nightstand. He walked over to it, picking it up before pressing the 'on' button.

The phone's screen brightened, a selfie that you set up as a lockscreen popping up, along with the time, date and a few notifications on top of it.

Andy cocked his eyebrow as he stared down at your smiling picture, almost memorising most of your features, wondering how you, a girl that seemed so nice and kind, could help such a frightful disgusting little monster that he had grew up fearing and coming to hate with a burning passion.

He swiped up, hoping you didn't set up a password but unfortunately for him, you did. A keyboard and a typing space showed up, causing him to sigh as he pressed the power button again to switch the device off.

This was it, he was stuck, all the info he had was your name and your picture. No indication to where you could've went. He feared the worst, that you could've already been dead, and that Chucky could've already been on the lose, reeking havoc upon the innocent and causing deaths to occur wherever the little shit went.

There was nothing Andy could do at the moment, maybe he could've driven off to find the both of you, which would probably take hours, but he was exhausted, extremely exhausted. All he ever focused on recently was getting revenge on the one thing that caused his childhood to crumble, now that it escaped, risking the lives of many, he had realized his own well being. How tiresome it was to release his stress on the possessed doll, repeatedly hurting him, punishing him for all the wrong he had caused to the man's life. He walked over to the rooms mirror, it was dusty, but he could still see his overwhelmed complexion in it. He would probably get himself killed in an accident - driving this late and exhausted at night. So he made the final decision to go back to his home, rest for the night, and then start his search fresh the next day.

Quick A/N:

Unfortunately, updates might be a little slower than usual now as I have some personal issues to deal with. With that being said, I really hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Feedback (as always) is much appreciated. ❤️